Chapter 1: This is the Beginning of The Fanfic.

(All Copyrighted Characters belong to their original owners and are used under the guides of fair use, No Copyright Intended)

You know how these stories go, a big super strong invincible character with no flaws inserted into a world of their choosing, making no mistakes while shipping themselves with one or various characters they are attracted to. Why do you think the genre has become so oversaturated?

That being said; Welcome to my world.

I suppose introductions are in order, otherwise your going to be asking yourself;

Who the fuck is narrating this story?

My name is Nate Gaffus, or you may call me Gaffnatron. Thats the uh, nickname for myself I came up for myself as a code name for my particular line of work.

I'm a bounty hunter travelling across the world, dimensions, and galaxies, burying my targets and making those who know of me tremble in fear at the sight of me.

Its a challenging, but fun job where I get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to hunt down and either capture or kill various types of heroes, villains, bounty hunters like myself, or provide extra muscle in a revolution.

Why not become a hero or hell, a villain for that matter since I enjoy making people "tremble in fear"?

Pretty simple. As a hero I'd have to apply by the..

Ugh..

Code of Heroes....meaning I wouldn't be allowed to kill, I'd have to go through an entire process of earning a licence to be a hero, and I'd have to cater to the group of morons currently running Earth's United Hero Organization; a group created by the governments of the world to combat various super villains who pop up across the world.

As a bounty hunter, I don't have to abide by any rules other than my own. I have my own morales but I prefer to not be held down by a particular group or organization that'll punish me for doing things they will never have the balls to do themselves.

In a world full of superheroes, supervillains, and various anime/cartoon characters with no specified allegiances, how does one combat such supernatural and powerful opponents? Simple, gain the powers to become creatures on the levels of those that have terrorized Asia for the last 75 years;

Motherfucking Kaiju's.

But not just any Kaiju's, no, I obtained the powers of the legendary Hydra, a creature which fought against the son of Zeus himself; Hercules and.......was defeated and killed.

Oh well can't win em all.

With the abilities of a Hydra, which allow me to transform into one or manifest parts of it, along with a few other abilities and my own intensive training, I proudly consider myself one of the best damn bounty hunters to ever roam the planet of Earth, only rivalled by my friend and longtime former arch-nemesis; Shake Malakross.

Shake has simular powers to my own, but as where I can transform and use the powers of a Hydra, Shake has access to the powers of the Dino Dragon and Dragonlord abilities; the latter of which allows him to resurrect, control and summon various dragons buried across space, time and our world.

Though we started out as enemies, through many battles we came to an understanding, forging a alliance to protect ourselves and loved ones, and thoroughly bury our enemies under foot.

Which brings us to today's adventure.