Who will win ?(Part-1)

Warning:There may be a bit of mature content .

•Intro-

It was a 7-8 day journey from Amer to Agra.

On the other hand in Agra, Hamida , Jalal's mother was making arrangements to welcome Jodha.

"Since she's from a Hindu royalty I want her welcoming to be in such a way that she won't feel left out here" Hamida told Gulbandaan begum.

Agra-

Jodha came out of the palanquin and Jalal was standing beside her. He looked fresh as ever even after traveling after so long.

Jalal dismissed all his ministers, and took Jodha to the harem.

"Is there something on my face that you were looking at me so intently?" Jalal asked Jodha.

"Ah, no ,nothing Shenshah, it was just that I was wondering how were you looking so fresh after traveling so long."

"It's how I was trained. Leave that , why are you calling me , Shenshah now , till yesterday you were calling me , Jalal"

"Oh that's cause according to my dharma, I can't call my husband by his name."

Jalal smiled when Jodha called him, "Her husband"

He saw his mother , and introduced Jodha to his mother.
"Ammijan , I will go now . Qudahafis."

Hamida was stunned by Jodha's beauty. None of the women in Jalal's harem were a match to her beauty.

"This is the harem , Jodha. Come I will show your room."

When Jodha entered her room, her breath was taken away, her room was so big and grand . In the side was a temple. She looked at Hamida.
"I heard Jalal promised you that you could practice your religion. I personally made this temple for you."

After so many weeks, of up and down, Jodha met a kind lady who was like the mother she never had.

By mistake she blurted, " Maa"

Hamida was happy to hear Jodha calling her maa , " My dear child, call me ammijaan , if you have any problems come and meet me"

After giving a kiss on Jodha's forehead, Hamida left the room.

Jodha kept her Kaanha in the temple and dressed him with flowers.

On the other hand, Jalal was wondering why Jodha calling him , her husband was affecting him so much. No he couldn't have fallen for her. He had to break her pride that's why she was bought here.

"Shenshah, Jodha begum room is right beside your's , your mother Hamida begum told me to inform you."

"Ok, you can go." Jalal told the kwajasera.

At the same time, Jalal saw Ruqaiya coming to meet him.

" Here we go again." ,he thought.

"Jalal, I missed you so much . I heard that your new queen looks very pretty. I will be going to meet her. And I also heard Jalal that you don't like her, you want to cage her that's why you bought her here."

"Your right ,Ruqaiya. Absolutely. I will spend tonight with you. I have some work to do. Good bye."

Ruqaiya smiled looking at Jalal going. No matter how many ladies enter this harem, she was the only one playing with his brain.

"Hoshiyar, take me Jodha begum's room. Let's see what's so special about her." Ruqaiya said to her closest maid, Hoshiyar.

Jodha's Room: