"Well, do you think the rest would be awake now?" Haise asked as Liliana restrains herself from using magic to increase her allure.

"I'm not sure. Though it wouldn't hurt to check." She replied. "Why though?"

Haise smiled and grabbed his towel from a tree stump.

"Well, so I could make breakfast for everyone. What kind of hose would I be if I didn't do that, hm?" He replied smiling, much to the difficulty of Liliana.

"I guess I could try waking them up?" She suggested, while Haise finished picking up his shirt after wiping himself.

"That would be great, do go on ahead." He stated, as he picked up his weapons from the ground.

Liliana only nodded, and as she walked away, her body trembled and she bites her finger. Doing her best to not just assault the man right then and there.

When she arrived back, she saw one of the tents opening and Kirsch the Demonic Sword exiting it.

The two stared at each other and Kirsch only smirked, confusing Liliana to why the gesture. She greeted her and she was greeted back, she then told Kirsch to wake the others, while she herself will wake up her sister.

Kirsch only nodded and the two then ignored each other. Liliana entered the house, and was greeted with the sound of moaning within the guest room. She sighed, then knocked on the door.

"You three better clean up before Haise gets back. He also said he'll be making breakfast so be quick." She yelled from outside the door.

"Don't worry Lily, we'll be quick" Druella giggled behind the door. Liliana sighed, and went down the stairs and sat down on the couch in the living room.

"This couch thing is much more comfortable than those cushioned seats, back home. I wonder where he got it" Liliana mused to herself.

She then was struck by a memory and she quickly stood up to look for the item. On one of the bookshelves, she found what she has been searching for. The book of Greek mythology.

She sat back down, carefully examining the book. It was heavy and bound in leather, though the pages of said book are much cleaner to look at than the normal parchment, writers used.

As she read the contents, her nostrils were assaulted by something heavenly. She closed the book, stood up, and walked towards the kitchen while bringing the book.

There he found Haise cooking pancakes, sausages, eggs, and bacon. She drooled slightly at the scent, but immediately wiped it off. Haise then noticed her and smiled.

"Ah, someone's hungry already. No worries, I'm just finishing the last of the pancakes." Haise said as he flipped a pancake in the air.

"Haise, I'm curious. Where did you get this book?" Liliana decided to ask.

"That book? Hm, I remember writing it from a collection of papers that I discovered back then. Though that was, five years ago" He said as he finished plating the pancakes.

"I see, to be honest. I believe you discovered an ancient writings of the Gods. After all, Poseidon of this book is a man, while the real Poseidon is a woman." She said, making Haise pause.

"Hm, I see. Thank you for clarifying it I guess, I suppose being corrected doesn't hurt." He said after the pause. "How about you call the others, so we could enjoy breakfast." She nodded and returned the book before calling everyone.

Breakfast went smoothly, until Kirsch demanded a spar. At first, Haise declined. But the adamant woman threatened to ruin the place if he didn't. Forced to oblige, Haise went up to his room to gather the weapons he will and might use in the spar.