~Chapter 2~

Hiiii guys,
Sorry for the late update.
Also angst warning!
Enjoy ( ^ω^ )

"Kite said that no matter where we go, we'll always be friends!"

"Yeah"

Gon walked away from him. Killua looked at his green haired friend for a moment. I'm gonna miss you, Gon He thought while turning around. I reached for Alluka, but where she should have been I felt my hand going through nothing but air. I looked at the place where Alluka was just a single moment ago. But my eyes didn't meet her happy blue eyes. Instead there was..... there was no one.

The buildings and the people they all disappeared into thin air. Instead of the happy town people, Killua was now surrounded by an empty black void. A sad feeling prevailed in me. I felt my body started to shake. Tears fell down my cheeks. And before I knew it, I fell into the fetus position while wrapping my arms around my knees. 'I was all alone. Gon.... he... he left me.... Alukka was gone.....I'm alone. Why didn't they stay?' My shirt was getting wet from my tears. Was it because of me? I should have been there for Gon. I should've stayed with him so he wouldn't have to destroy his own body. My sobs echoed through the void, but my thoughts continued. I should've been there for Alluka, how could I have forgotten about her for the most part of my life? It was as if everything that reminded me of her disappeared, including her. Now that I saved her from my family and saved Gon from his injuries, they disappeared and I'm all alone again.

I felt like I was crying for hours that turned into days, but my eyes wouldn't dry up. My entire body felt so cold, as cold as the heart from a killer, a killer that I was and still am. Gon was always there for me to remind me that I still were a person, a good person in his mind. Sometimes I believed him, other times I just knew it wasn't true, but I always faked my smile so he wouldn't notice. He's the light in my life and without it, it was nothing but dark and cold just as it is right now.

"You don't need him" spoke a loud voice that echoed in the void. I recognised that voice. It was Illumi. "You don't need friends. They make you weak." This time the voice wasn't in my head as usual. Gon helped me so much, but that voice was always there. Even when I pulled out his stupid needle. I heard the voice much and much less, but it never disappeared. I'm afraid it'll never go away.

The thing is that I'm not scared if Gon makes me weak or not, but I'm scared that I'll weaken him. That Gon would be much and much stronger if I never met him and I really believe that is true. If I wasn't there, he could've focussed on himself and his training. If I just stayed at home, he could've finished greed island faster. If I wasn't with him, he could've been strong enough to save Kite from that damn cat. Hell Kite shouldn't even have to be rescued but it didn't happen that way. I had to be there. I wanted to live a normal life and well here I am. Really Killua, you just make the best choices, don't you?

I was about to scream the pain away but at the moment I had opened my mouth, I felt a hand patting my back. I slowly regained the control of my body. I was no longer shaking uncontrollably, but the tears didn't stop. After a few minutes I had built up enough strength to get up. I turned around to face the person who was patting my back. It was.... it was GON, he was back! I felt so happy but that disappeared when I looked straight into his eyes.  The same look in his eyes as at the chimera ant. I wanted to hug him to try to cheer him up, but I couldn't. Instead, I froze in place. What did I do to him?

The next thing I knew I was sent flying. Sixteen feet later my back landed on the cold floor. I landed pretty rough. I grabbed my stomach with my arms on the place where the impact was. As I sat up a little bit, I saw that he was walking towards me. He was releasing a huge amount of bloodlust. I tried to meet his eyes, but a shadow had formed across his face.