𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐒

Начните с самого начала

"Fuck off."

Mrs. Weasley: What did he say, dear?

Mr. Weasley: "Diagonally"

Mrs. Weasley: I thought she did.

Julienne slips through the fire with dusk and burnt ashes all over her face. She cleans her glasses and rubs her eyes, and puts them back on. Julienne walks and looks around, and she sees creepy magical stuff around here.

"Ick. I felt so dirty with dust all over me." Julienne brushed herself as if there was dusk all over her.

"Germaphobe." Ron coughed, which earned him candy to his face.

Julienne spots Lucius and Draco Malfoy, making her hide in a rusty-looking cabinet.

"Ooooo... Darcy is there." Blaise teased Draco to which he did not find amusing.

Lucius: Don't touch anything, Draco

Draco: Yes, father.

Mr. Borgin: Uh, Mr. Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again. And young Master Malfoy, too. Delighted. I must show you, just in today and very reasonably--

Lucius: I'm not buying today, Borgin. I'm selling.

Mr. Borgin: Selling?

Lucius: Draco.

Draco puts a box on the counter.

"You took him there?!" Narcissa glared at Lucius. Oh, how much he changed since their school years.

"It's all right, mum, nothing I couldn't handle," Draco murmured to his mother.

"What a mommy's boy." Theo teased Draco pinching his cheeks. Draco glared at Theo and pushed his hands away.

Lucius: You are aware, no doubt that the Ministry of Magic is conducting more raids on private houses. There are even rumors of a new Muggle Protection Act.

Mr. Borgin: Pure wizard blood is counting for less everywhere, I'm afraid.

Lucius: Not with me. Anyway, I brought a few items from home that might prove, uh... It embarrassing than the ministry hall with poison in the leg.

Borgin finds an unusual item making him shocked and excited.

Lucius: That particular item is not for sale.

Mad-eye Moody did not say anything but continued to look at the screen carefully.

Borgin: I understand it has unique qualities. One wouldn't want to see it falling into the wrong hands.

Draco looks around the place, specifically the rusty cabinet. Lucius notices it and places it on top of Draco.

Lucius: What did I say?

Draco: Touch nothing.

Lucius: Exactly.

Draco: Sorry Father.

"You...Draco, you're very naughty." Venus wiggled her finger in front of Draco's face, which he slapped away.

Lucius: Come on, okay.

Julienne comes out of the cabinet, making her exhaling really hard. Julienne makes her way out of the till Borgin grabs her shoulder, making her yelp.

"Do people not know boundaries anymore?"

Borgin: Looking for something?

Julienne: Don't touch me fucker!