•|15|•

"I'm gonna kill him. Why didn't you let me beat him once?" Alex, who was holding a pack of ice and helping Mina with her burns was beyond furious. He then gave her a chocolate to eat. Awww

As much as Jeno and Alex both wanted to kill him, I didn't want that to happen. I mean Jeno did.....thrash him a bit.......

OKAY
A LOT
.
.
But then he was handed over to the police. And Mr.Alex right here, was being brooding because the freaking father of the love of his life..hurt the love of his life. The one who was supposed to support her, protect her had been hurting her physically and most importantly, mentally since years.

Jeno had his head on my lap with me playing with his hair. Occasionally, he would speak but otherwise, we would just gaze at each other.
Mina on the other hand, was perfectly aided for all her injuries and was eating her second chocolate while watching the drama amusingly.

"Okay come here." She opened her arms as an invitation and of course the lucky bastard slash drama causing bitch Alex is, he literally climbed on her.

"I hate him. I'm sorry for everything." He spoke in muffled voice cause.....he was squished....by........yeah.

Anyways.

I wish we could have such peace all the time. No worries. No tensions about what is going to happen next or tomorrow or ever. But of course, life is a movie and every movie has millions of plot twists. However, we didn't expect to experience one such plot twist so soon the moment Yuta entered the room, panting with blood on his left hand.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

You know what is the problem with me?? And no this isn't a continuation with the story :)

I have THOUSANDS of book ideas. And I've started writing a lot of books as drafts.

BUT I CAN NEVER FREAKING CONTINUE IT!!!!

Like I start writing it, I write 5-10 chapters and that's it. I just get clueless as to how to continue it and carry it forward.
(That does mean I've started writing another book 👀) and trust me, it's trash. ABSOLUTELY TRASH.

Anyhow, how are you guys?
School is openening from 25th 😍🥰

Anyhow, how are you guys? School is  openening from 25th 😍🥰