•|5|•

"You look so worn out honey. You need a makeover. You need some fresh air and some exposure. I know everything has been stressing you out but come onnnnn..."

Taehee dragged the 'N' in on just to convince Mirae to spend the day with her.

Reluctantly, she agreed.
"YAY OKAY so first of all your hair..hmm... A HAIRCUT!"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Do you think this is a good idea?"

"OH COME ON. If you're thinking about that boy, he's gonna love every single bit of you, irregardless of any change you make in yourself."

"I never mentioned Jeno's name though." Mirae smirked but soon it vanished.

"I never mentioned the name Jeno though." The fiery older girl replied back with a smirk.

Now Mirae was annoyed.
Smol Mirae was annoyed.
How cute.

"You know there's no 'boy' in my life other than Jeno so obviously you were talking about him."

"No but in all seriousness, has there been no other boy in your life?"

"Nope."

Taehee looked at Mirae with narrowed eyes; filled with suspicion.

"Really. Never. Don't you think I would've given Jeno a chance or tried to be at least friends with him if I wanted a 'boy' in my life?"

"Oh so you agree that Jeno had always been handsome. It's just that you didn't want something like that at that point of time."

"Exactly."
Mirae nodded her head but stopped when realised what she had admitted.

"WAIT.. no I never said that."
"Too late to deny now. He'll be happy to know that you've always been thinking so highly of him."

Their conversation was cut short by the hair stylist at the salon they were at.

Taehee looked at Mirae and nodded her head which meant 'it's final. Don't even argue.'

"Okaaaaay..."

Taehee smiled bright and yelled: "SO BANGS IT IS THEN."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"I hope he likes it.." Mirae whispered to herself.

"Huh?"
"Oh. Nothing."

"I wanted your help on something Mirae." Taehee said while both of them were seated in the car, ready to be wherever Taehee wanted them to be, with the driver following their orders.

"Yes?"

"Jaemin's birthday is coming and I need to think about what to gift him.."
"What did you gift Jeno?"

"Umm...I gave him a watch since he loves wearing them with formals, then a cologne.."

"And..?"
"That's it."

"Honey. I could practically hear you guys-

Her words were cut short when she got a call from the devil itself.

"The person you're trying to talk to won't be talking to you cause I've stolen her for the day and I dare you to order us to come back home cause we're not gonna come back home oh by the way have you heard come back home by 2ne1 its such a bop-

"You guys don't need to come home right now."

He was literally panting as if it was his birthday nig-

"Oh okay. Nice. Bye bye then."

"WAIT!"

"Hospital. Right now. Doc called. He has shown slight movements in his fingers."

🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚

I literally wrote this chapter in 10 minutes and published it cause....
It's exam week from tomorrow 😀 frick me lord. But don't worry I will try my best to update.

Maybe we can play another this or that like we used to do earlier. 😌

'Like we used to do'

Why is this so nostalgic lol

SHIT WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS NOW IM CRYING
JAHSJSBSKSJSKDJDKSJSKDBSJ

thank you for all the support obsession got. Really really really really I never thought so
Many people would read it and now it's close to a 100k

❤️