Confirmed

Dans POV

It's been a few days since Phil and I have confessed our true feelings for each other. We kiss a lot. I know it sounds a little weird and kind of middle-schoolish, but it's just so much fun being Phil's boyfriend.
We watched a movie two nights ago. It was fun because I got to snuggle close to Phil. Well, it was fun after he pranked me. I did laugh afterwards because to be honest, it was pretty lame. But probably not as lame as me getting scared by it and not realizing it was a prank right away.
He made a fake disk with a really REALLY close picture of a moth on it. The moth flew into a tree and turned into slenderman. I was screaming my head off, until I saw Phil out of the corner of my eye stifling a laugh.
Of course I just had to fall for Phil's lame prank but at least it made him feel good. He's it great at pranks after all. I decided to get him back yesterday.
Phil usually sings in the shower so this have me an idea for my revenge. When he went to take his shower tonight I waited outside for a few minutes to make sure that he was absorbed in his song. Silently I opened the door and crept in.
(This is NOT a smut!)
Phil was turned around in the shower with his eyes closed. He was singing to telephone by lady gaga. I don't even know why he chose that song. So when he wasn't paying any attention I pinched his ass and yelled "Haha!" He jumped up and turned around. He was so scared for a moment that he ended up spraying me with the shower and I got soaked.
He then glared at me playfully and pulled me into a wet kiss.

~2 hours later~

Phil's POV

"Um... Dan?" I asked. I didn't know weather or not he wanted to do this but I had to ask him. It was going to come up sometime.
"Hm? Yeah Phil. What's up?" Dan answered back, barely looking up from his laptop. His brows were furrowed as he looked through his latest comments on his video The Internet is mean.
"Well... Um I was wondering..." I fiddled with my fingers and brushed the fringe out of my eyes. "...if we were going to announce that... ph-phan was real. Or if y-you don't want to... that's I'm o-ok" I spluttered, looking down at my feet embarrassed. I glanced up at Dan. His dark brown eyes were no longer focused on the screen but were rather fixated on me.
I felt my cheeks burn slightly. Dan smiled. I knew he could tell I was blushing. It wasn't very hard, my skin is very pale. You could probably mistaken me for a vampire.
"Phil." Dans eyes glistened and showed what I hoped to be love. "We can do whatever you're comfortable with. If you don't want to go canon with Phan then that's fine. I don't mind either way. I just want you to be happy.
His dimples deepened as he smiled even wider. I walked toward him slowly. My hand moved towards his neck and I pulled him close to me. We were now face to face and his breath tickled my chin slightly as I spoke. "I'm so glad. Because I want you to be happy too. I think we should just be honest with our fans. Besides I love you and I want the world to know that you're mine and only mine."

Dan's POV

Phil's sparkly blue eyes shone with enthusiasm. I loved when he was happy. His blue-grey eyes seemed like they were more like the sky on a sunny day than when it was murky. It showed the blue rather than the grey. He smiled and I attacked his lips with mine. The kiss was slow and passionate at first. Just a warm knowing of each others existence. But it quickly escalates to something more needy. I came up for air and we made eye contact for a moment. It was bliss. But soon our mouths were pressed against each other once again.
I desperately tried to get what I needed but the kiss wasn't enough to feed my hunger. It was obvious to me that Phil wasn't quite satisfied with our current kid either so I flicked my tongue over his lower lip and he nibbled on mine. Our lips parted and my tongue slithered into his mouth. Our tongues danced together as we fought for dominance.
Phil's hands slid up and down my neck as if he needed to find something to grasp. Eventually he tangled his fingers in my hair and tugged at it enough to make me cry out in pleasure.

Phil's POV

Dan was enjoying my playfulness with his hair. I figured I won. I was the dominant won this time. I slide free hand under his shirt, taking him in all at once. I felt his so called "unfit" body.
He was so perfect. Every inch of him. Dan bit down onto my bottom lip and my hands moved around quicker. I let them roam a bit lower as we both collapsed into the couch deepening our make our session.
I pushed him down positioning myself so that I was in charge and on top of him. Dan and I parted, breathing heavily. I reconnected our lips, but only for a moment. I soon was kissing down his jaw and on his neck. knowing how sensitive he was there I moved them so that they would brush only lightly on to his skin. Dan shivered and I placed my mouth onto his neck again.
He sighed in pleasure.

~the next day~

Phil's POV

I twiddled my thumbs and bit down onto my lip. "Phil come on! The laptops ready!' Dan called from the other room. It was time.
We were finally confirming it. Phan was real. I had to constantly remind myself because I still didn't fully believe it sometimes. It was just too amazing.
"Coming Dan!" I lazily slid off my bed, ignoring the fact that it hadn't been made in about here days. I grabbed my hoodie and slipped it over my head. I was so nervous that I didn't really care that my hair was messed up completely.

Dan's POV

Phil walked in with a worried expression on his face. "Phil! If you don't want to do this, we don't have to." I raised my eyebrows and looked more closely at him. His hair was a hot mess. The fringes still fell in his sky blue eyes but the rest of his hair stuck up in random directions making him look absolutely adorable.
"No. I want to do this." Phil sounded serious but burst out laughing almost instantly. I was quite puzzled. "What?" I questioned, checking to make sure my fly wasn't undone.
"It's just that your face" Phil choked out between giggles, "it was priceless. You were so worried for such a little thing! You looked as if I was in a car accident or something." I rolled my eyes, smiling at myself.
"Well come on. Let's do this thing!" I clicked on the camera and pressed record. "Hello Internet! Today I'm here with my good friend Phil. Well sort of." Phil smiled and scooted closer to me. "See what we are here to say today" I put my arm around Phil. "Is that we are together. Yup! Phan is real I turned to Phil and he pecked my lips.
"Yes, Phan is definitely real!" Phil exclaimed in a squeaky voice. I turned off the camera and uploaded it to YouTube.

~20 minutes later~

Dan's POV

My heart was pounding. It had just been put on the Internet about a minute ago. I refreshed the page and the screen read "1000 views" I continued this and the comments were coming in fast. "I KNEW IT!" "Phaaaaaaan" "I just cried" were what many of them read.
I looked up at Phil and he smiled back at me. This was going to be a lot of work. But he was going to be there with me, so it will be worth it. "This is real." I whispered.

Heeey I finally updated! Are you happy Rachel? I hope so. I am actually really proud of this chapter so I hope it was worth the wait. Sorry for the long time it took for me to update but I've been a bit busy lately. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed it and please vote for it! BAAAAIIIII!!