The Party

Dan's POV

Phil had looked so cute in that sweater. I just peeked through the crack in between the open door. He had been getting ready for the party we had to attend. Ugh I didn't want to go. I just wanted to spend the entire day with him. With Phil. Phil and only Phil.
I had gone back to finish my truth or dare video when I had an idea. I messed up a stupid dare that really had no point other than the Internet to have the chance to see me shirtless.
I was fumbling with the tomato sauce for about five minutes just waiting for Phil to come out of the room. I started to panic because it was taking really long for Phil to come out and see the horrible mess I'd made and I didn't know what he was up to. Thankfully he showed up not long afterwards and I relaxed a bit. After Phil fixed me up we went to the party.
AFTER SOME DRIVING....
We got to the party at almost 6:00, 45 minutes later than then party started. "Hey!" I shouted to my friend Louise.
"Oh, so did come!" Louise said trying to make me feel guilty. She was the only one who actually knew that I was in love with Phil so she didn't give me to hard of a time with that. "Whatever!" I shouted back in a fake annoyed voice that sounded a lot like those "popular" girls from movies. Especially since I did the whole hand movement that sort of looked like a cat paw. Louis giggled and left me to roam around.
"Dan! These Jell-O shots are A-mazing!" Phil shouted slurring his words a bit. He seemed to be getting drunk. That's when the best plan crept into my mind. I remembered how a few months ago on St. Patricks day, Phil and I got a bit steamy. I've been wanting that to happen again for a long time. But I haven't had the chance.
Now I did.
I ran over to Phil and picked up a Jell-O shot and shoved it in my mouth. I tried to make it look like I was taking in a lot, but it was hard. Though eventually, Phil finally seemed drunk enough to take advantage of.
"Hey Phil! You know what we should do?" I asked trying to sound drunk."We sho-" Phil kissed me mid sentence.
Everything around me suddenly stopped. It was like only me and Phil were the only people on Earth. His lips were soft and matched mine perfectly. Phil lightly shoved me onto the bar behind us. My lips moved even quicker, desperate for more.

Phil's POV

Dan was drunk! Yes! I just used what was probably my last chance to kiss him. I am not going to waste this chance.
Dan started to say, "Hey Phil! You know what we should do? We sho-" I kissed him. I didn't even let him finish. It was as if time had stopped just for us. I moved my lips across his, wanting more than I could have. Dan nibbled my bottom lip. I whimpered in pleasure. He slid his tongue into my mouth. I was kissing Dan! Dan! Slowly we parted. Even though it seemed like neither of us wanted to break the kiss. I thought it was over, but Dan surprised me.
"Lets take this..." He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bar. "to the apartment." I almost didn't believe what I heard. We slowly walked towards Louis. I felt as if I was in some sort of trance.
"We're gonna get going, but fun party!" Dan told Louis. She winked at him and quickly realizing what she had done, widened her eyes and rushed away. Dan seemed to not have seen anything so it must just been a mistake. I remembered that we were both "drunk" so I called for a taxi and decided to pick up the car tomorrow.
I was so nervous! Dan said we were going to move this to the apartment! What did that mean? We got out of the taxi ten minutes later and walked up to our apartment.
When we got in the living room Dan threw the keys onto the couch and pulled me into a passionate kiss. He was about to push me against the wall, but I surprised him. I turned him around and pressed him lightly onto the beige-stained wood. My lips moved faster and faster, wanting so much more. I moved my mouth down his neck knowing how sensitive Dan was there. I kissed his skin delicately and worked my way back to his lips. I nibbled at his ear and a low moan escaped from his mouth.
Dan slowly started walking to the bedroom, taking me with him. Our lips didn't separate the entire way. He closed the door behind him and pushed me onto the bed.

Dans POV

Phil's kissing was so amazing. I wondered how good he was at other things. I shoved him onto the bed and attacked his lips once more. I unbuttoned Phil's shirt as he tugged at my jeans. He fumbled with them for a while before deciding to slip off my shirt instead.
I couldn't believe that this was happening! Especially with Phil! I loved Phil and this was happening. With Phil!
I yanked his shirt off and moved on to his pants. His lips begged mine to open and I pulled them apart to let him explore. Our tongues collided and we didn't stop the kiss to get undressed. I moved my hand across his chest, wanting to take in all of him. Phil tugged at my hair as I sucked on his neck. He let out a satisfied groan.
We got even more intense after that and I didn't believe a moment of it. It was just so incredible. He made me so happy. Afterwards we just started snuggling. Phil was warm and comfy. It felt good to put my head on him. It felt so right. So natural. And I fell asleep, forgetting about what could go wrong the next morning.

Sorry the ending was cheesy! If you have any ideas for me to do in other chapter, please comment! Hope you like the story so far!