Will you stick around for a While?

Dear Alison,

December 14th 1947

I’m very sorry to say I will not be attending your Christmas party due to the wars here in Bradford. Maybe I’ll have a fluke and will be able to miss out being enlisted into the military. Who knows anyways? My itinerary who you and I were for me to visit you in your home Oklahoma, but I’m afraid those plans are canceled at the moment my darling.

                                                                                Love, Chase

Dear Chase,

                December 19th 1947

                Perhaps it is better if we just be friends and nothing more. I agree I have fallen into an unfathomable abyss for you, but we should stay friends with one another. With you at war, myself working on my family’s farm, and being in separate countries this will be an extremely hard relationship to settle.

                                                                                                Love, Alison

Dear my loving Alison,

                December 24th 1947

                Forgetting your picturesque self? That’s highly impossible! Soon I promise you I’ll be able to make it to America in time. Not for your family’s Christmas dinner, but your birthday coming up in June next year. I believe it is frivolous that you think we should give up so easily. You may be thinking that “us” is plausible or just a dream, but sweetie I guarantee you it will all work out. You have my promises.

                                                                                                Love, Chase

Dear my good friend Chase,

                January 5th 1947

                In my opinion it’s balderdash to think that about what I believe! Don’t you see this is what happens to us when we are apart for so long? I’m sorry chase, but this is my final letter to you. There isn’t a reason to stay with one another anymore.

                                                                                                From, Alison

                After Chase read that letter from Alison he went more insane then lions attacking gazelle. This statement was not accentuated in any form. Chase shot himself in the leg during shooting practice for the war. He was in critical condition and perjured to himself to move on and never to shoot himself again. Time went on and chase moved on. It was the year 1950 and chase was only 19 years old on his own in his home town Bradford England. The air was crisp with coldness as he breathed in and exhaled fog. Chase was delirious as ever and just wanted to take a nap and dream about being one of those affluent men with a family to love instead of being a lonely living alone in his petite apartment. If only Alison was able to stick around for a while his feature would have been fine.