One Piece World

MC POV

My name is Axel D. Genesis and I am in One Piece world for 19 years now. I am a reincarnated person, well I met god and got wishes. My wishes are an Ultimate system with unlimited points and to be born in the world of One piece as I like adventuring and acting.

I am now in Jaya island with the appearance of Gojo Satoru and a blindfold waiting for someone to appear in the bar.

*Slam! the door opened and revealed three person.

One with a straw-hat, the second one with three swords attached to his waist and the last have a map on her hand.

"So it's starting" I muttered to myself.

.

.

Soon the door Slam opened again revealing Bellamy and his crew followed.

"So, you're the 30 million bounty, straw-hat Luffy!" he said to Luffy and walked to him ordering the most expensive drink for himself and anything for Luffy.

"Oh! Thanks, you're actually a nice guy!" Luffy said and began to drink his drinks.

"Hehe *BAM!*" Bellamy slammed Luffy's head to the table causing it to break from the impact.

"Luffy!" Nami yelled

Zoro blade stopped at a centimeter away from Bellamy's neck.

The ruckus went on as Nami asked the bartender.

"Hey, Mister! We want to go to the sky island! Do you know anything about it?"

"..." silence

"BUHAHAHAHAHAAH! Sky Island!!*Pft!*" The crowd began laughing like it's the funniest thing.

"What are you laughing at? the log post is clearly pointing towards the sky" Nami protested which resulted in making the crowd laughing even harder.

Bellamy started talking trash about dreams bla bla bla

People started throwing their drinks and food at the trios, but the trios didn't fight back. That's when I stood up and walked up to Bellamy.

When I arrived next to Bellamy without anyone noticing, I tapped his shoulder "Hey, hey, hey~ there Bellamy-san~ Is it really that bad to have dreams" My sudden voice stopped everyone in their track.

"...Who the hell are you!" Bellamy suddenly came to realize that I am not one of his crew.

"Me? Dunno~ maybe a normal guy with a dream." I said playfully making the crowd facepalmed.

"Get the F*ck out of my face *Punch!*" Bellamy shouted.

*Grab* i grabbed his punch easily with a shock expression.

"!! Wait...is that your hardest punch?" My surprised look made Bellamy even angrier.

"Everyone! Kill this Blind fu*cker!!!" Bellamy ordered and the crowd immediately prepare their weapons.

"How troublesome~" I said with a sigh and activated my 

*GLOOOOOOM!*

*Plop**Plop**Plop**Plop**Plop**Plop* all the mob character fell down, unconscious.

"...W-what did you do! You bastard!!! [Spring:...]" Bellamy shouted and used his devil fruit ability to punch me.

"Haa...try harder *Punch!**BAM!*" I coated my right fist with Armament haki and punched his stomach which sent him outside the bar.

I walked to the confused trios and said "It really exist, the sky island."

"Luffy right? *Pat* I am Axel D. Genesis, nice to finally meet you" I patted Luffy shoulder and introduced myself.

"Oh! Yes, I am Monkey D. Luffy the person who will one day be the Pirate King!" Luffy returned to his cheerful self.

"*Nod* Just like Ace said." I nodded and said.

"You know ACE? He's my brother nishishishi" Luffy said proudly.

"Nice to meet you also Roronoa Zoro, Nami" I said and offer a handshake to them. 

"Who are you mister?" Nami asked while shaking my hands.

"*Grins* Just a normal traveler" I replied waving my hand around my face.

"Oi! Axel, why do you have the blindfold on? are you blind? *smack* ouch! what was that for Nami?!" Luffy asked me and got a smack in the head by Nami while Zoro just observed me attentively.

"Hahaha! I like your guts Luffy. No, I am not blind." I waved.

"Nishishishi!" Luffy laughed.

"Hey, you said that the sky island existed, have you ever been there before" this time Zoro asked.

"No, I haven't but I can guarantee you that it exist." I said with a mysterious smile.

"Oh! it's getting late. I should take my leave now. It's nice meeting you guys!! Oh! almost forgot, if you ever need my help in anything, break one of these marbles. It's a promise that I made with Ace. Bye~" I bid my farewell with them and gave them 3 teleportation marbles that I bought from my system.

As I left, Nami said out loud "...Axel D. Genesis...I think I have ever heard this name from somewhere before..."

"No matter who he is...he is still a good guy and very strong at that. I want him to join my crew!!!" Luffy is determined to get stronger.

"Yes, he is very strong. His presence alone told me to not engage in battle." Zoro said.

"Well, our destination is the SKY ISLAND!!!" Luffy yelled.

"Yeah! wait...he didn't tell the direction..." Nami said.

"...Follow instinct..." Zoro said which is not very reliable as he is not good with direction.

"The others might already found some clues." Nami said ignoring Zoro.

.

.

.

(On the Going Merry)

"Did you find clue? Nami" Robin asked.

"Yeah, we kinda did. A person named Axel said that Sky Island exist." Nami summary with a tired tone.

"Who?" Robin eyes widen and asked.

"Who? Oh! Axel?" Nami replied.

"What i-is his real name?" Robin once again asked.

"Umm...Axel D. Genesis or something" Nami took a thinking pose and replied.

"!! *smile* " Robin suddenly express a warm smile.

"You know him? Robin" Nami asked, everyone attention is now on Robin.

"*Nod* He's a traveler not a pirate, he just travels everywhere. I met him before, it was a long time ago. That's all..."  Robin explained.

"""Wow! A traveler?""" Chopper, Luffy and Usopp said in unison with stars in their eyes.

.

.

.

(With Axel)

'Where should I go next? Maybe Sabaody archipelago, to visit that old man.' I said and got on my small boat.

'Hey system, put this boat on auto-pilot to Sabaody archipelago' I ordered my system.

[YES, MASTER.]

_________________________________________________________
A/N: First time writing. How is it?