It makes her remember about the fight she and her brother have when her mother will make Pav bhaji. Anamika, he mother, always threatens them to just take a spoon of bhaji for tasting as Anamika knew her daughter can eat the whole of bhaji alone naming it as tasting, but Adhara being the smallest and the mischievous child she is, used to take a serving spoon and take a large scoop and run away towards her dad to enjoy the heaven alone, as her dad will save her from her mother's scolding!! And her brother, like the obedient child he used to show himself as, he didn't do anything in front of their parents, but she only know half of the time her brother had snatched her delicacies...

And her mother will shout before her to behave. But whom Anamika was even saying, and as expected she still had that habit!!

Suddenly she chocked on her food, her throat ztart to burn... She realized that she was crying all the while eating. And even now the second realization is that the food is very spicy and salty!!

Her husband has yet to learn many things, she guessed. But nonetheless she thought to balance the food and spicies consistency.

She turned the flame on and add water to it, and let it to steam so the extra salt and spices would saturate.

She was stirring it with spoon while thinking about her life in these 2 months...

Adhara's eyes filled with tears remembering those joyful and childish moments of her life. She starts missing her family which is now miles away from her...

But today her eyes are not just shining with the tears, but with different emotions... an emotion she hadn't thought she will feel in these two months of her marriage, care, is what she felt now.

After a while, she turned the flame off, and put lid on it.

Her husband, Suraj, is a well-known fashion designer in Delhi city, it's two months since their marriage, and two months since she left her family in Kolkata.

But the couple didn't have a good conversation. it's always Adhara who had initiated a conversation between them. but after a few weeks, she also got tired of his behavior and thought to live under the same roof as strangers, but will cook food for him, arrange his clothes, and put his things together in his room, which is a floor below her...

Yes, they both doesn't just have separate room, but a floor gap.

And in these two months, she had never felt that her husband would cook for her, she was thinking that now it's been two weeks since she even try to initiate conversation, so her husband is surely getting affected and is trying to pacify her, so he had made her favorite dish already!

And now she starts to think about her husband's whereabouts in early morning as its still early for him with these thoughts she was grinning from ear to ear when she heard doorbell sound and she literally ran towards it and there stood her husband... but with bags?! And then like a good wife she took those bags from him, and the next she heard was "My parents are here for a week." Suraj said and went to his room to change. What was that?...a declaration, like I was appointed to act as his parents' good daughter in law for a week or something like in stories, where couple would behave lovey-dovey in front of their parents and then post their departure- strangers?! because if u want something like that then I m not available her mind wants to scream at her husband's word, and se seethe in her own imagination.

After this, she saw her in-laws entering the house too and she welcomed them and touched their feet to take their blessings, and Deepak and Shilpa blessed their daughter-in-law a prosperous and happy married life and to have a healthy child soon... And it was not liked by her at all!!