pt.19

Negn ended up falling down and a flood of regret rushed over me. I get down on the ground to check him over "Oh my God, Negan I'm sorry. I, I was just so angry and, and I just lost it for a second there. Please don't be upset with me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry it won't happen again I pro-." Negan holds my close and tight. "Everything's ok darlin. You didn't do anything wrong." He whispers in my ear. "Now I'm gonna act pissed off, can't have my men thinking I'm going soft. Sorry about this." He whispers and then looks over at his men. "Well, I've got her. Take them straight to my room. Don't let them out for the rest of the day." He orders and the men pick me up and start dragging me away. "I want someone outside that door all day. Keep and eye on them!" Negan calls out as I struggle. The two men dragging me practically threw me into the room. I landed with a hard thud on the floor startling Rowan. Looking up I watched as the men slammed the door behind them. My arm hurt and so did my hip. "Fuck."

Rowan hops over to me and I smile softly. "It's okay pretty bird. I'm okay." I pet his head and he starts to calm down. Once Rowan relaxed enough to sit back in his nest I got up and went over to a mirror Negan had to check where my body hurt. Hiking up my dress I saw a large bruise from my fall and a similar bruise on my arm. "Well that's gonna be sore for a little bit." I sigh and poke at the bruise on my hip. Wincing I stop. I put on a cardigan to cover the bruiseon my arm. "Had it coming though." I try to reason with it. Found myself doing that a lot most of my life. "It's fine just take it easy." I tell my reflection before going to sit on a chair. I took off my shoes and looked at the blurred window. For some reason I felt guilty about hitting Negan even after what happened. But why wasn't he upset? He even told me I did nothing wrong. Why are humans so weird. Like if he had been honest about everything I would have been understanding. We could have avoided everything. I'd have been understanding. Or at least I like to think I would be. But he has treated me pretty well except for the passed 2 days now. What did I do when I was drunk? Did I say something? Fuck I wish I could remember.

My brain is rushing around and I hate it. I've been sitting in this room with Rowan for like 5 hours and I'm starving. I'd already knocked on the door like 10 times asking for something for Rowan. Nothing. My stomach growls and I rest my head back on a couch cushion as I sit on the floor. Finally I hear the doorknob turning and I look up. Negan looks down at me with a serious expression. Other men are around him and he tells them to go away. Once they do his face changes to relief. "Did they feed ya?" He asks and almost timed my stomach growls. "No. But I'll be fine. Rowan needs to eat though." I explain getting up from the floor. Negan gives me his hand and I take it. He had a bruise on his cheek and I felt bad seeing it. Carefully I raise my hand up to touch it. "I'm sorry Negan. I just, I just got so angry and I didn't know how to handle it all." I apologize and he holds my hand to his face. "Hun take a breath. Everything's okay. I had it coming, should've been honest about my whole situation. I'm sorry darlin." He says as he holds my face. "You need to eat though. Can't believe they didn't feed ya. Did ya knock?" "Yeah, a lot." I reply and Negan looks irritated. "Told them I wanted someone at your door all day." He says slightly pissed off.

"It's okay, really." I console him and He looks at me with those hazel eyes of his. "You know I'm still gonna have to act like your in trouble around everyone right? That's gonna mean you can't go outside without me. And for the next few days I'm keeping you by my side. That'll involve social interactions." He explains laying his forehead on mine. "I know." He kisses my forehead and I smile softly. "Love you darlin." I freeze at his words. "Love you too." The words just came out of my mouth. I smiled saying it. "I know darlin." He laughs and holds me close to him. He places his hands on my hips and I wince. "Whats wrong?" He asks moving his hand away. "Oh, uh, nothing. It's nothing." I try to explain but it comes out chopy. "(Y/n), whats wrong?" He asks sternly. "It's just a little bruise. It's nothing, really." Negan looks at me and it's like something snapped in his brain. "I wanna see it." He says calmly. "Negan I'm fine, I promise." "Let me see it." He asks slightly irritated. There's really no point in fighting him. Lifting up the side of my dress I let Negan see the large bruise on me hip. "Tell me what happened. Now." He says not looking up from the bruise. "When those guys brought me in here they threw me in. I landed on my side. I hurt my arm and my hip." "Your arm?" I nod and take off my cardigan. He sees the bruise on my arm. I look down at the floor. Negan takes a deep breath before gently cupping my face. "I'm going to take care of everything (y/n). Now let's get you, and Rowan, some food." He hands me my cardigan and I put it back on. "Thank you." I mumble and look up at Negan. "Here close your eyes real quick." I do as he asks and close my eyes. I can feel his hand of my face and it's comforting. Then I feel his lips on mine. Negan gave me a soft quick kiss and it made my heart skip a beat. "There, now come get some food." He says and I open my eyes smiling. I get Rowan to hold onto my arm and the three of us go.