"You're on," Eijirou says with a smug stretching out his arms.

The two of them took turns with the game as they agreed to have three tries each.

It was the last round as Katsuki stretched his arms preparing to swing.

*****

"I bet you can't punch harder than me," Katsuki says with a smug look.

"No way! I can punch harder than you Kacchan!" You say.

"You can try all day but you can't beat me, small fry. Why don't you just play dolls instead?"

You puff your cheeks and swing a punch at Katsuki's face. You never punched another person but you only have to watch heroes do that to villains. You pull back your fist hissing from the pain after punching Katsuki in the face.

Katsuki stands in a daze. He didn't expect you to punch him in the face just like that.

"See! I can punch better than you!" You puff your cheeks proudly at him pretending not to be in pain.

"So this is what's supposed to be going?" He says wiping the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand.

You gulp down knowing how this is going to end and you know how he won't back down in a challenge. You didn't intend to aggravate the angry ash-blond in front of you.

"Here I come!" Katsuki exclaims swinging his fist at you.

You jump away as Katsuki hits the tree behind you. "Kacchan please!" You try to reason.

"Take this!" Katsuki says swinging his fist again.

Katsuki was in the game and was beyond reasoning so you did what did best. Avoid his attack as much as possible.

"Come on (Y/N) give me your best shot!" He says.

You know that talking this out is not a possible option anymore and the only way out of this is fighting your way out.

The two of you continued brawling for a couple of minutes but eventually, you both got tired and Katsuki had you pinned on the ground.

"I won." He says with a smirk.