Wen Zuliu put his hand together in a bow, "excuse my offense."

Madam Yu got her Zidian ready, she attack Wen Zuliu while he isn't paying her any attention.

Wang Lingjiao took this chance to run out side to let go of a flare to gathered the other Wen nearby.

"Jiang Cheng don't let her send the flare for signal!" Wei Wuxian push Jiang Cheng away so that he can go stop Wang Lingjiao.

"A-xian, what happen our home? What happen to A-Niang and A-die?"

Wei Wuxian didn't answered Yanli question, he can only stay silent to let her see it for herself.

Jiang Cheng hit the back of Wang Lingjiao shoulder, she fell forward. She pull out a flare, before Jiang Cheng can stop Wang Lingjiao, he heard, "Madam Yu, watch out!"

"A-Niang!" Jiang Cheng leap right in front of his mom to protect her from Wen Zuliu hand. He end up getting hit on the chest by Wen Zuliu hand.

Outside it was too late Wang Lingjiao already send the flare into the sky. The Wen clan will come any minute.

Madam Yu two servant got up, they are fighting Wen Zuliu, Madam Yu took this chance to take both Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng away from the fight.

She take Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng to the boat in the back of their house.

"A-Niang, aren't you coming?"

Madam Yu pull her son into her arm, "A-Cheng, I need to go back. I can't let those Wen take over our home. You need to stay safe, you need to stay alive."

She let go Jiang Cheng, she look over at Wei Wuxian, "Listen here Wei Wuxian, I know that soon or later that you will bring trouble to our clan. Now I asking you to protect Jiang Cheng with your life you hear!?"

"Madam Yu!"

"Answer me?!"

Wei Wuxian can only nodded his head.

'Wei Ying, how could they treat you like this? How come you never said anything to me about it or to someone about it?'

Wei Wuxian felt Lan Wangji tighten his hand on his hand, he gave a squeeze back to let Lan Wangji know that he is okay.

Madam Yu threw zidian at Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian, it ties the two of them together.

"A-Niang!"

"Listen A-Cheng, Zidian is a spiritual tool. It has recognize you as it owner. It belong to you now."

She got out of the boat, "A-Niang! Let's wait for A-die to return home. We can fight the Wen together!" Jiang Cheng asked his mom.

"Even if your father isn't here, I can fight this along!" She use a talisman to make the boat move by it self away from the dock.

A-Niang! A-Niang!"

Jiang Cheng keep on calling for his mother as the boat float farther and farther away.
Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian keep on struggling against zidian trying to get themselves free from the bind. Jiang Cheng tear won't stop coming out from his eye, he want to go back to lotus cove to help his mother but here he is, ties together with Wei Wuxian by zidian.