Pogue Parry

MightyHeroesOfEarth sorry if it's not what you wanted/pictured lmk what you think

I sighed as I realized I had two hours on my shift when a drunken guy leaned against the counter, “scotch on the rocks.” I rolled my eyes grabbing the scotch, “last one buddy.” he obviously didn’t like that, “c’mon sugar don’t be that way.” I looked at him pointedly, “don’t call me that.” I saw a guy tip his beer bottle at me signaling for another so I sighed crouching down to grab one out of the cooler behind the bar when a whistle came from behind me, “wowwee look at that ass damn.” I brushed it off.

“Here ya are sir.” I placed the bottle in front of him popping off the top, throwing the cap in the bin, “he given you problems?” I looked over my shoulder at the drunk guy, “nah he comes in all the time he’ll leave sooner rather than later.” at least I hoped he would, “he gives you one let me know I’ll lend a hand.” I smiled at him, “awfully kind but I got it under control.” he nodded at me, “alrighty then have a great night.” he placed a ten on the bar and grabbed the bottle leaving making sure to shoulder bump the guy.

I grabbed a rag and started to collect trash that had collected on the empty table wiping them, “hey babe.” I turned to see Pogue, my boyfriend, “hey baby.” I kissed him, “how much longer on your shift?” I checked my watch, “another two hours yet.” he groaned, “I know I’m sorry.” I set the container full of empty beer bottles and other trash on the bar counter, “I’ll make it up to you I promise.” he kissed me again before heading over to Caleb, “y’know I could show you a better time than he ever could.”

I rolled my eyes at him before attempting to walk away, “hey we’re not done here.” he grabbed my wrist and yanked me into him but he was quickly thrown back and I looked to see Pogue glaring at him making my eyes widen at the realization. Pogue stormed over pinning him against the wall, “you ever touch her again I swear to god I’ll kill you.” I put my hand on my arm, “babe it’s fine.” the guy chuckled, “yeah listen to your whore it’s fine.” I felt Pogue tense and I leaned in, “Pogue think about this.” 

He looked at me and breathed heavily through his nose pushing the guy to the side, “get the hell out of here.” I took off my apron and placed it on the bar, “I’m done for the night.” Nicky nodded at me, “I understand.” I entangled my fingers with Pogue’s and looked over at Caleb and he nodded, “babe c’mon.” I felt him squeeze my hand. We walked out of the club and he leaned against his bike letting out a sigh through his nose as he tilted his back, “I didn’t want to stop.” 

I stepped closer cradling his cheek in my palm, “I know but he’s an idiot you can’t expose yourself because of someone like him.” he nodded leaning into my touch, “yeah you’re right I’m sorry.” I let my hand fall back to my side, “movie night with cuddles.” he smiled at me, “I like the sound of that.” I kissed him, “I’ll meet you back at my place, love you.” he pecked my lips again, “mhm love you too.” I smiled at him as I headed to my car and watched the yellow Ducati peel out of the parking lot. I let my head fall back against the seat as I bit my lip thinking how hot possessive Pogue is for a moment before starting my car and peeled out of the parking lot as well.