I just looked down. "Put me down." I whispered. "No" he said back.

"Now Imma prove it." He licked his lips and placed them on my neck. Kissing it softly.

God it felt good.

The soft kisses turned into licks with his tongue.

Don't Moan Bethany..

It's hard not to.

Don't give in

I do need this.

Bethany you stronger than that.

My conscious is telling me one thing but, my body was terribly saying another.

Marshawn was kissing on both sides of my neck and I was just trying to resist it.

It's hard.

"Marshawn stop." Damnit I said that with a moan.

He knew I couldn't resist his touches and his sexual ways.

He stared at me.

Still holding me.

I felt his eyes on my lips. I felt his love by looking into his eyes. My Marshawn. I was getting ready to leave him. He crashed his lips onto mine. His love . Was right there. Finally lifting me off the wall he placed me on the bed. Letting my lips go. He kissed down my neck to my cleveage. He lifted my tank top off my body and threw it on the floor. He kissed the top of my breast and I let off a quiet moan.

Thoughts went in and out of my head.

What am I doing? He has another son. I can't deal with this at all.

I really need him but, he need to clear his head.

I than heard Marshawn's voice. "Bethany are you okay ?" He asked me and I pushed him off me.

I grabbed my tanktop and put it back on. Tears started running down my face.

I was gonna say something but, stopped in my tracks when my stomach started feeling queezy. I looked down. What the fuck. I hagged. Shit that burnt my throat. Marshawn rushed to my side. "Shit are you okay?" He asked holding my stomach.

I shook my head no and ranned to the bathroom. I lifted the toilet up and threw up. It felt disgusting when it came up. I didn't stop throwing up either. Marshawn was holding my hair back and had a cup of water on my side.

3 minutes passed and I finally finished throwing up for whatever reason I did. I looked at it. That was a stupid ass move but, I wanted to see to be honest.

It wasn't all food. I threw up Blood.

Alot of it.

Scared shitless my chest started to hurt and I fell out.

I laid there looking at the ceiling. Marshawn calling my name. I tried to say my words but, couldn't.

"What did you say Bethany?" Marshawn asked me. I tried again and got my words out this time. "Take me to the hospital. I love you." I felt tears coming down my face and my chest was hurting so bad I could barely breath.

______________________

Marshawn's POV

I sit next to Bethany. Trying to hear what she said. "What did you say Bethany?" I asked her cupping her face. "Take me to the hospital. I love you." She said with tears going down her face.

I grabbed my phone and dialed 9-1-1 . "911 what's your emergency?" A lady said. "I need an ambulance now at 3284 Washington Rd." I said holding Bethany. Out Of no where she started shaking.

Got Damnit!! She's having a Seizure.

I'm scared shitless.

I need her.

MJ needs her.

"Okay and what's the problem?" She said and I don't have time for this patience shit. "Just come got damnit!" I yelled and hung up.

I tilted her head to the side to let whatever was making her choke come out.

Than she stopped.

Jessica soon walked in.

"Oh God Bee!! What the fuck happened?" She screamed. "Not now just get the Ambulance in here." I yelled.

"Come on Bethany don't die on me baby. I love you so much. Please don't die on me." I said tears streaming down my face.

Finally the Parametics came into the Bathroom.

They lift her up on the bed. And rolled her away.

Jessica was in the car with the baby and I drove with the Parametics.

They had a breathing bump to her mouth as they slowly pump air into her.

I held her hand and just prayed she will be okay.

The heart monitor began beeping faster. "What's happening? What the fuck is going on?" I yelled.

Than it stopped.

Her heart stopped.

And so did mine.

________________________

A\N ; So I haven't updated in a long.. Time but, to make that up here you guys go. I love you all so much but, its been hard for me lately with my Auditions left and right and my job so. I haven't got the time to update but, here you go.

Love you guys ,<3

Like

Comment

Please