.one.

Akil

Akil

𓆩♡𓆪

"Mhmm... f-fuck keep going...just like that baby... fuck me back," I rasped loudly as the loud sound of our skin clapping could be heard all through the room.

Tonight ended unexpectedly, I met this bad Lil jawn at the strip, and somehow she ended up at my crib; usually, I would never let a random girl in my bed, but shii tonight was gonna be different.

Akil and the unknown girl were both intoxicated but not enough that they wouldn't remember what they did the next night. The young girl was on top of him, riding him as his eyes rolled back and his toes curled inwards. They were at it for about 15 minutes and didn't plan on stopping.

She had her hand around his heavily tatted neck as she looked deep into umber-coloured eyes with seduction that could kill. She was taking her sweet time with his body, making Akil's body start to feel things, things that were unfamiliar to the Playboy

Akil flipped her onto her back and spread her legs open; " pretty ass fucking pussy" he said more to himself than to her; he inserted himself unhurriedly while proceeding to give her long and deep strokes that she could feel in her stomach. He thrust into her as he spoke filthy words in her ear.He could feel her reaching her peak as she gripped him.

"All that showing out you was just doing now you ready to cum on ma shit" he bit his hypnotizing caramel lips.

Akil wasn't ready to cum just yet, which stunned him because typically, it took him a good 30 minutes or more before he would climax;

"mhmm, I can feel you in my stomach," the girl whimpered under him as she touched the spot she felt him in.

They both looked down as he slid in and out of her quickly. Akil couldn't contain his moans and grunts; the feeling of their bodies together had him in pure euphoria.

"Mhmm...fuck t-take some out" she placed her hand on his abdomen, but it was no use; Akill wasn't going to slow down anytime soon.

His eyes darkened, gripping her tiny throat as he sped his pace. The bed was creaking loudly. The girl couldn't even think clearly. He loved when a woman would beg him; that alone could make him cum.

"Hhmm, whatchu say ma" his hand stayed around her neck without losing his grip. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out; he overstimulated her body.

Akil had never been a bitch when having sex, but the way the young woman wrapped around him, he was ready to risk it all.

"You gon cum, mama," he said to her huskily as she whimpered in response; "please let me cum...plea."

Before she could get another word out, they switched positions; she was now on top. Her back faced Akil as she slowly positioned herself to take his length. He held onto her waist where her back dimples lay.