Jack blinks in disbelief. "Really?" I nod again.

Jamie shakes his head, "But what about the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, like, I mean-"

"All real," I chime in.

Jack backs me up, "We- Real, real, real! Every one of us is real!" Jeez, it's like the two were hopped up on sugar or something. It was cute though, seeing them get so excited.

"I knew it!"

Mom calls up and we all freeze. "Jamie! Who're you talking to?"

"Uhm..." Jack cocks his head at the door. "Jack Frost?"

Mom just laughs and says okay. Jamie and Jack laugh together, then the windows flutter open wider. North's sleigh is on a crash course with our street. We all look out the window together.

North tries to get his sleigh under control," Whoa whoa whoa!" It careens to a halt and the reindeer run off. "Ah, come back!" He sighs and puts his arms down.

Tooth asks, "North are you okay?"

He sighs. "Is official. My powers are kaput!" The sleigh settles with a thud.

Tooth gasps. "Look!" She jumps off the sleigh, but can't fly. "Jack!" She stumbles to her feet. "Jack!" WOw, how many times are you gonna say his name huh?

Jack flys out to her and asks if she's okay. Tooth gingerly brushes her feathers back, looking a little embarrassed.

North Uses a sword as a crutch. "What are you doing here?"

"Same as you." Jamie and I run out of the house to see the guardians.

"The last lights!" North says in awe. I wrap my arounds around myself. I wasn't sure how to feel about being in pajamas in front of them. Jamie seemed thrilled.

"Wow! It is you! I mean, it is you!" Jamie turns to Jack, laughing. "I knew it wasn't a dream!"

I roll my eyes and ruffle his hair. "I told you it wasn't numbnut."

North smiles. "Jack, he sees you!"

Jack shoves Jamie on the shoulder in fondness before pausing, "Wait- but- where's Bunny?"

North sighed. "Losing Easter took its toll on all of us. Bunny most of all."

A tiny grey & white rabbit jumps up on the edge of the sleigh. Oh no. My eyes widen and I snort, throwing a hand over my mouth to not laugh. Bunny tries to glare at me and I can't help but giggle a little. I wanted to ask him about earlier but maybe now wasn't the time. Besides, it probably meant nothing.

"Oh no..." Jack says.

Jamie, unlike me, just outright laughs. "That's the Easter Bunny?"

"He's usually bigger Jamie." I say.

Bunny scoffs. "Now somebody sees me! Awh- where were you 'bout an hour ago, mate?" I give him a look and he gulps nervously.

"What happened to him? He used to be huge, and cool, and now he's... cute." He starts to scratch him under the cheek and I smile at the cuteness.

Bunny thumps on the sleigh with his back paw. "Oh, s' good!" He seems to get a grip. "Ahh!" He bats Jamie's hand away. "Did you tell him to say that?" He bounds down to Jack, jumps up and hits his leg with both rear haunches, then hops on his back feet like he's going to box. "That's it, let's go, me n' you! Come on!"

I start to giggle even more.

"No, actually, he told me you were real! Just when I started to think that maybe you weren't." Jamie told him, completely sincere.