"And why's that Styles?" He asks, also waving at the women in the office.

"Oh- I'm gay." I say, half heartedly. This could go either way- he accepts me and tries too set me up with another gay bloke or he punches me in the-

"Everyone's a little bit gay. Even me, I'm bi." He puts his arms up, practically 'surrendering' himself.

"Morning young men, how can I help you this rainy day?" The woman fixes her hair as we approach.

"Morning, Madame. I was wondering if I can enrol? I made an appoint-"

"Styles?" She asks, looking down at her laptop.

"Bingo. That's me."

"Okay, that's perfect. Just need you too answer a few questions then, you can get your timetable."

"Thank you, miss."

~~

"I'll see you later, Jenny." I wink, looking down at my newly printed timetable, it's still warm as Zayn laughs and pushes me in the direction of my first class.

"Do you flirt with everyone?"

"It's not flirting my dear friend, it's called being polite. You should try it sometimes."

"Wow you're so polite!" He mimes inverted commas in the air.

"I don't need this from you, it's my first day man."

"Who the fuck starts half way through the first week? Couldn't you have started on the first day of the year like a normal person?" A normal person, a normal person.

"Sorry I'm not Mr Perfect." I say, punching him in the arm while walking up the spiral steps.

"So your classroom's right there," He points too a classroom at the end of the corridor, "Mines just there, so I'll wait for you after class if you like," I nodd, "There's a few girls I know that have this class, here they are now." He points at two girls, one shorter and one just a little taller.

That both look like your basic Artic Monkey listeners, a little bit of eyeliner on their eye lids and tight ripped jeans. I bet they think they're so alt, with their gold rings, gold hair. To each there own, I guess.

"Hey, you must be Styles." She pats my arm, slipping it into mine and pulling me towards the classroom as Zayn laughs, waving me off.

~~

She laughs at my joke on how it's legal that we can leave if the teacher doesn't arrive in fifteen minutes. I speak too them both, more and more people arrive. I struggle too analyse them all. It is hard too watch them all but I eventually do it with the help of my great perception skills.

"Hi, Excuse me mate, this is my seat." An annoyed guy says too me, pulling my attention of this girl who's name is either a flower or crystal of some sort.

Now this, this is a character if I've seen one. Aloof.

I look from his not so combed hair too his black converse, the bags under his eyes tell me that he doesn't sleep but his blue eyes reveal his emotions. Cheek bones could cut iron, they stick out of his beautiful face.

His headphones hang out the collar of his shirt, so he listens too music aswell. For some reason, he doesn't look to prepared for this new school year as he doesn't have a backpack. His face turns red as I look back up at it. I feel lost in lust in his eyes. I never really understood what people meant when experience getting lost in ones eyes till now.

I catch myself staring, I suddenly look down. Black pen scribbled over his hand, running up his entire arm confuses me.

"Oops, You know you can get ink poisoning from that shit all over your hand" I say, the girls next too me watching this transaction still.

He grits his teeth before responding, his accent nearly too thick too tell what he says. The lad talks too fast, "I'm sorry Curly, I don't care. Can you just get the fuck out of my seat."

Jesus, just because you're having a bad day doesn't mean everyone else has too. Making regards about my hair, touché.

I pull my feet of the desk, my shoes falling too the ground due too how heavy they are. I catch him staring, his icy, exterior fading fairly quickly, "Take a picture it lasts longer, darling." I cough at him, the girls giggling.

"Are you going too get out of my seat or not?" He bites back, clearly over this conversation and me.

"Not," I turn back too the girls, placing my feet back up on the desk.

He turns around before storming away from our direction. I can't help but watch him gracefully sit at a seat he clearly dislikes, it makes me laugh at him struggling too find the right equipment, him not even trying makes me even curiouser too him. I will make it a mission too speak too him.

Or at least see him again.

He riddles my mind as the teacher starts to introduce herself, he already looks fed up and she hasn't even done registration yet.

~~