~Thirty seven~ SMUT WARNING

On the drive home you notice how anger he was. His palms were gripping tightly on the steering wheel. "Babe maybe you should stop the car and take a deep breath." you said. Andy turns his head to look at you, noticing your anxious expression and stops the car by the rode. He exhales deeply in and lets out. "there we go" you smile. "It's still not gone." he murmurs. A wonderful idea popped into your brain. Pushing his hands away from the steering wheel, you got on his lap, straddling and sat on him. "Fine then take your anger on me." You said, with a mischievous smirk on your face. "Y/N I don't thats a good idea. We're on the open rode-"

"Why? Are you to pussy enough." 

He glares intensely at you, "I don't want to hurt you." "But what if I want it." you quickly said. "Stupid fucking slut" Andy growls before his hands squeeze your ass, earning a yelp from you. "Fuck yea, I am. I should be put in my place." You crazily giggled. "Yea you should." His big hands roam from your thighs, to your ass, over your back and stops on your hips. "You want my cock boy" asked, Andy gripping the bulge in his pants. You nod your head like an obedient peasant. Andy yanks your hair, tilting you head up and attacks the flesh of your neck. Small whimpers escaped your lips as his teeth bite down on your skin, leaving purple blue teeth marks. Anyone could know and see who you belonged too. You unbutton his shirt, revealing his soft hairy chest that you loved and but only left his tie on cause he looked hot AF.

Your hand slowly dance their way to his belt, unzipping his zipper and with the help of him, you shuffle down his pants to his thighs. Fucking hell, his hard cock was gonna burst out of this boxers. "Hey look at me." Andy said, lifting your jaw up to forcefully look at him. "You're gonna take this cock, cry, beg all you want but I won't stop. Understand?" 

You nod your head. "Good boy" he chuckles, patting your cheeks. You slide down his boxers and his cock stood up, big and proud. "That's it sit on this big cock" Andy ordered as you align it over your ass. Your hands on his shoulders, beginning to lower yourself onto his cock. Your mouth shaped into an O and your eyes roll over of how stretch your hole was. His big cock made it's way deeper into you and once it was all in, with your hands gripping on his shoulder, you began using your leg muscles to bounce up and down on Andy's cock. 

It was cold outside but inside the car it was hot. Small beads of sweat began covering the fur on Andy's chest. Still riding home you leaned down and licked of his sweaty chest to his neck and then his lips. His soft cherry lips were sloppy kissing onto yours. Andy reclines his seat back so now he were laying down. You press your hand on his chest, squeezing his pecs and pinching his nipples and yanking his tie as you rode him like a cowboy. But Andy saw you were getting clumsy, so he took initiative, gripped your hips tightly and roughly pushed you down.

You felt your eyes were gonna pop out when he began hitting you prostate. "And-dy wait...Oh mY gOd." you moaned. This only made him chuckle and began to pummel your hole at a breakneck pace. "Christ Y/N, your hole feels so good." he moaned while jackhammering you hard. Your ass hit down his hips, making such wonderful noises.  "What did the sperm bank receptionist say to the clients before they left? Thanks for coming!" Andy laughs still thrusting into you. 

Tears of pain, pleasure and amusement began dripping down along with moans mixed with laughs. "God you're FuCK...too much" you giggled. He cupped your cheek, brushing his thumb over your lips. "Are you gonna come honey" Andy teased. "No-o I-I won't" you whimpered. He chuckles darkly and taps the tip of your dick, earning a grunt from you. "I  fucking hate you." A low growl escaped your mouth. 

With that you let out the biggest moan that probably was heard and let out your release. Cum landed on his stomach, chest and some on his face. You pant, breath for air when all of a sudden he thrusts into you. "Andy please..." you whine. "Nuh uh sweet thing. Not until I cum." A devilish smirk formed his lips. This was to much but you had a backup plan. 

You leaned down to his face, stick your tongue out and run it all over his beard where your cum landed before whispering 'Cum for me' and you licked his ear.

Andy lets out a groan of pleasure, his cock throbs and release his warm cum all over the walls of your hole. You sighed in relief before totally collapsing on him and falling asleep....

(Wow what a chapter lol)