~Twenty Nine~

~july 28 of 2020~

It was really enjoyable for Charles to watch his brother go to the park for the whole week. He knew that Nathan wanted to see the older boy again. "Nathan stop looking for him like a dummy. He won't come" Charles insists. Nathan sighs, "I am not looking for him" Yea right Charles thought. Nathan looked around one more time and huffed, finally giving up. The two brothers began walking back home when all of a sudden...

"Hey Fellas" the older boys shouts after them. The two brothers turned around to find the older boy walking towards. "Um hi" Charles says. Nathan was small compare to his brother so he hid behind Charles's back. "I found some toy cars that you might have forgotten in the sandbox" the older extents his hand to Nathan. Nathan quickly snatches the cars from the older boy hand. "I'm Andrew by the way." the older boy who was name Andrew says. "I'm Charles and this is my little brother Nathan" Charles says. Andrews smiles and waves at Nathan who began clinging on his brother. 

"I'm sorry he is just really shy" Charles grins down at his brother. "That's okay. I'm shy at times" Andrew says. A small smile forms Nathan lips, "Want to play with me in the swings." Charles was surprised by his brother's confidence. "Sure, wanna join" Andrews asks Charles. "Sure just a sec , I gotta do something but start without me" Charles smiless. Andrew nods but was quickly pulled away by Nathan who grabbed his hand and ran to the swings. Charles walks home but stops and slowly turns around to look at them

Man was his brother having the time of his life. Andrew was pushing Nathan on the swing. They were both having fun which made Charles smile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Say it again" Andy says, with a dumb grin written on his face. "No I've said a hundred million times already and I'm tired" you said. "You don't love me then" he says with a baby tone. You rolled your eyes and cupped his face, "I love you Andy Barber but if you keep bothering me, I will not." Andy giggles, "My sweet Y/N. You have no idea how you make me feel when you say, you love me" "Yes I do, you been grinning and blushing the whole morning like an idiot" you said. It was true since the moment you woke up till now that you were both at work.

"I love Y/N" Andy whispers before going back into his office. You rolled your eyes but a small smile slowly formed your lips. Who would have known that Andy Barber is big dumb softy for you...

~Some time later~

"Hey Andy here is the-what's wrong" you asked. You entered the office and was greeted by a sad  Andy. "Hey sweetheart" he forces a smile on his face but you knew something was up. "Andy what's wrong tell me" you coo. He puts his arms around your hips inviting you to sit on his lap. "Come on tell big guy" you said. Andy groans and places his side face on your shoulder. "I got a call." he mutters. "What kind of call was it" 

"I have to go back to Newton" For a moment you were confused to why that was a problem but slowly remembered. "You don't have to go if you don't want to" you whispered. Andy sighs, "Yeah I know but it's part of the case." Part of the case? Of all the places why Newton? "Let me come with you" you said. Andy nods his head and kisses your hand. "I would love that" 

You counsel him a little more before going back to your desk. But you couldn't concentrate, why Newton? For some reason you felt a bad sensation, you would have to investigate more into this....

(Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. I hope you enjoy :)