Why me?

Oboro laid in the hospital bed. Contemplating everything. He had found out why he was in hospital. The villain attack. The villain attack? Oh my god the villain attack! Were the children okay-? Did the heroes defeat the villain? Wait- Shota..? Was he okay?! Oboro sat up straight and groaned. His arms ached even though some doctor managed to heal majority of the injuries that his arms suffered with, also managed to speed up healing process of his legs, so that was a good sign, maybe...? Hah nope. New information was slapped right across Oboro's face. He was partially paralysed. Temporarily for exact measures. Dragging his hand down his face in dismay, Oboro sighed, he was going to have to learn how to walk again. "Oh gosh- is that not embarrassing having someone have to teach you how to walk again?" Was a thought that popped into Oboro's head. Oboro stretched his arms widely and groaned in pain. Sudden realisation struck him. His arms felt abnormally lighter? Placing his arms infront of him he stared down at them in shock. They looked skinnier and almost frail looking. How could he have lost that much muscle that fast? Wait no- how long has he been out for. Surely it couldn't have been ages- but that can't explain the drastic loss in muscle. Looks like another thing that's going to need work on. Just great. But now that thought of how long he was out for was stuck at the front of his mind. Had he been in a coma? Surely so. It had to be a fairly long one as well due to the result of it. Sighing Oboro looked to window that sat beside him. It's the only thing that brought colour to the dull room. The sun shone quite brightly, trees had blossoms gently fluttering as they fell from the heights of trees, some getting caught in the slight breeze carrying them away into the distance. Oboro wished he could be that free, being able to escape his problems.

"Why me..?"

꧁•○°☁︎°○•꧂

Sorry if this was short, school is really beating the shit out of me lmao, my inspo also went to get milk and never returned but I'll try to continue updating this book, I've also got extremely invested into Genshin so there may be possible chances of Genshin Fanfics :D