💜Twenty💜

Jungkook and Jimin have not been talking or should I said Jimin has been ignoring Jungkook's calls all night, he didn't want to talk to the older.

Soon a knock was heard, he stood up from his bed, walking to the door to see who it was. "Baby please open, I just want to talk to you, I promise after this I will leave you alone" Jungkook said from the other side of the door.

Jimin was not really mad at Jungkook, he was Just upset that the older thinks that reputation is more important than his happiness. He is happy wearing feminine clothes, whether it's a skirt or tights or shorts he is still the Jimin he knows.

"Fine, you have 10 minutes to talk" Jimim said as soon as he opened the door. He had a soft spot for Jungkook but he wouldn't show it. Only the older knows.

They both sat down on their bed. "Babby I am sorry" Jungkook stated looking at Jimin. "I genuinely am sorry, I was a fool. I wasn't thinking about how you feel or what you want, I only cared about the reputation and what people will think or say about you, and that was honestly stupid of me, please forgive me baby, you can post whatever you want from now on, but please not the crossplay outfits, I just don't want people see that, it's only for me to see, but others you can please baby, I am sorry, let's go home? Or play with the hyungs? They miss you" Jungkook said.

"I forgive you hyung, I just wanted you to realize what you said to me was wrong, I could never ignore you and you know that, I love you so much, and no the crossplay outfits I would never post those, actually no I have something to tell you." Jimin said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked curiously, Jimin has never ever kept a secret from him, even if he tries, he would fail miserably, he always ends up telling Jungkook, even if he doesn't remember.

"W-well si-since you didn't w-want me to post the pics, I have been posting them on a secret account, remember that one where you and I were tagged?" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him.

"Yea I know" Jungkook said, which wasn't surprising. Jungkook knows everything Jimin does. Sometimes he just doesn't want to confront him, he wants Jimin to tell him himself.

"Wha? Uh, how?" Jimin asks, really we just don't know how could he be so clueless, he makes everything so simple and it's hard for him to hide something.

"Well firstly you always show when you are trying to hide something. You no longer allow me on your phone so I figured there is something, then we got tagged and I saw the exact same clothes that I bought for you and believe me baby, I know you body even if we haven't had sexual-intercors I still know your body. And thirdly baby you never hide anything from me, you talk in your sleep and you said to me when I tired to wake you up, 'I am sorry hyung, I didn't mean to hide this from you, but I have been posting the pictures you said not to, but without showing my face, i-i am sorry hyung, just that I really wanted to and I feel bad for lying to you.' But baby the reason I didn't want you to post them I knew perverted people will be commenting something nasty and they were baby, and you are too innocent to notice them." Jungkook said.

"I am sorry hyung" Jimin said as Jungkook pulled him to sit on his lap hugging a crying Jimin. "I love you baby and I will always do." Jungkook said. "I love you more hyung" Jimin responded as they cuddled to sleep.

_________________________________

PLEASE VOTE💜💙