Ask or Dare Vegeta

Admin: Hello everybody. *waves* Thanks for reading my new book. Oh and say hello to Vegeta.

Vegeta: What am I doing here again?

Admin: For your book silly. Remember you agreed to answer questions and do dares. Now say hello to the audience Veggie.

Vegeta: No, and don't call me that! The only reason I agreed to do this is because you said this would make me better than Kakarot.

Admin: Oh so the reason you did this is because you're still upset you can't beat Goku in a fight.

Vegeta: What!? Of course I can beat that third class saiyan! I'm the price Prince of all saiyans! I am an elite!!

Admin: Aww, sure Vegeta. Sure. *pats his head*

Vegeta: Don't touch me! *hits my hand away*

Admin: Ow, Vegeta that hurt. You know I'm new to this saiyan thing. And speaking of that, one of my other saiyan friends is going to help me make sure Veggie actually does his dares and questions, just until I become strong enough to deal with him myself.

Vegeta: You become stronger than me?! May I remind you I'm a prince! *chuckles*

Admin: You said that already. -_-

Vegeta: Well you're hardly even a saiyan. You're probably a third class like Kakarot.

Admin: Um... well... anyways, a saiyan friend of mine is going to help me keep control of Vegeta.

Vegeta: Do you mean that clown? *smirks* He can't make me do anything.

Admin: Do you mean Goku? He's not the one helping me.

Vegeta: Then his half- breed excuse for a son?

Admin: Nope.

Vegeta: Trunks? He won't stand up to his own father.

Admin: No. I mean Lesly! :D

Vegeta: That moron?! Hahaha

Lesly: What did you just call me?

Vegeta: * turns around* You heard me.

Lesly: * takes out frying pan* I'm giving you one chance to take it back!

Vegeta: You're not making me do anything. You are just a weak little girl. *smirks*

Lesly: Oooh you have done it now. *smacks him across the face with frying pan*

Vegeta: *hits nearby boulder and falls unconscious*

Admin: Um, please give me questions or dares while I check if Veggie is okay. O-O Vegeta! *runs to his aid*