With that, Evangeline, Remus and Sirius turned around and walked away from Theodore Nott Snr, leaving platform 9 ¾ and Kings' Cross. On the Knight Bus, Evangeline couldn't help thinking back to the good old days...

It was December 21st and all Hogwarts students were coming back to their houses. During the time Regulus was at Hogwarts, Evangeline managed to live by herself with Regulus' parents. Walburga and Orion Black agreed that the girl needed a good education even though she was just a 'squib', so they enrolled Evangeline on one of the best schools in London.

Evangeline was waiting by herself at 12 Grimmauld Place for Walburga and Orion to bring Regulus back from the station. She said that she wasn't feeling well and that she wished to stay behind and wait for Regulus at home. She was sitting on the window seat of the drawing-room, with a sketchpad in her lap and a piece of charcoal in her right hand, drawing a portrait of Regulus from memory only.

'She's upstairs, feeling a little bit under the weather,' Evangeline heard Walburga's voice coming from the entrance hallway. 'Must be that time spent around all the muggles driving her insane, my darling.'

Evangeline set her sketchpad and charcoal on one of the desks in the room and ran down the stairs. 'Reg,' she breathed out, a smile growing on her face once their eyes met. She ran down the last few stairs and straight into his arms. 'You came back to me,' she whispered.

'I will always come back to you,' Regulus whispered, kissing her temple.

'Looks like she was love-sick after all,' Walburga chuckled. 'Kreacher!' she said and the house-elf apparated.

'Yes, mistress?' the elf asked.

'Bring Regulus' trunk upstairs to his and Evangeline's room,' she ordered and Kreacher took the trunk and apparated to the couple's bedroom. 'I'll let you two be. Regulus, darling, go upstairs and rest while you wait for dinner.'

The young couple ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. Evangeline locked the door and rested her back against the door. Regulus sat at the foot, looking at Evangeline with a smirk. The blonde girl walked up to the bed and straddled Regulus' lap. She wrapped her arms around Regulus' neck and his hands rested on her hips.

'I've missed you,' she whispered.

'I've missed you, too,' he whispered and kissed the blonde girl.

Their kisses grew hungrier and hungrier and Regulus fell back on the bed.

'You sure?' Regulus asked Eva.

'It's been three months. What do you think?' Evangeline asked Regulus between kisses.

'I think that you look extremely sexy in my old Quidditch jersey and those tiny shorts that show off every good little bit of you,' Regulus replied with a smirk, eyeing her down.

'Good answer.'

After two hours of reconciling with every bit of the other's body, Evangeline and Regulus were sitting down at the table with Walburga and Orion.

'How was Hogwarts, son?' Orion asked.

'It was alright. I've been focusing on my studies and Quidditch. Mr Slughorn named me the brightest Black he has ever seen,' Regulus answered his father.

'That old fool always knows how to burst your ego, son,' Orion said. 'What about your studies, Evangeline?'

'They've been going well, Mr Black,' Evangeline simply replied.

'Darling, if you ever wish for us to hire you a private tutor instead of having to go to that filthy school, let us know,' Walburga told Evangeline.

'Thanks, Mrs Black, but you've already done so much for me,' Evangeline said kindly.

'Sweetheart, how many times have I told you to call me mother? You're a part of this family after all.'

The rest of dinner went by quite smoothly in the two teenagers' opinion. When dinner finished, Regulus announced that he and Evangeline would floo to the Nott's manor in the outskirts of Liverpool. The two had changed into a more comfortable but still formal outwear, with Evangeline wearing black boots, dress pants, pullover and coat and Regulus rocking a black suit with a white button-up.

When the two arrived at Nott manor, they were welcomed by Regulus' best friend, Theodore. 'Regulus, man, I'm so glad you could make it!' the boy exclaimed. 'And I see you've brought lovely Evangeline with you,' Theodore said, kissing Evangeline's hand.

'Oh, Theodore, ever so charming,' Evangeline laughed.

'What can I say? I'm a charming young man, Ms Rose,' he laughed back.

Theodore walked the pair to the living room of the manor where more pure-blooded Slytherins were waiting.

'Reggie, my man,' Marcus Zambini said, standing up and hugging the Black boy. 'You've cleaned up nice.'

'What can I say? It's a blessing having a girlfriend who spends her school days around muggles and finds out the trendiest styles from them,' Regulus smiled at Evangeline.

'What can I get you guys to drink?' Theodore asked.

Evangeline was smiling to herself as sherecalled the memory, remembering her old friend group, a single tear rollingdown her cheeks.