Special Announcement💍

Start from the beginning

"Rie! I've missed you, sis! " Amarr gave her a big hug.

"Aww, I missed you too, lil bro. So, where's Daya? I thought she would be coming here tonight" Riele inquired of his sister.

"Out with her secret boyfriend" Amarr replied, his tone lacing with resentment.

"Secret boyfriend, huh?" Riele raised her eyebrow quizzically.

"Yeah, she wouldn't even tell me who the guy is" Amarr said, feeling a little offended that his sister would keep it a secret from him.

"Hmm...." Riele tapped her chin thinking about who her cousin's secret boyfriend could have been when a thought crossed her mind. "Hey, do you think it's that investment banker she used to date back then? Maybe they got together...."

"Nah, my sister broke up with that two-timing douche. Don't you remember the way she kneed him at that party?" Amarr chuckled as he remembered the look on the guy's face when she punched him square in the face and kicked him in the balls in front of all his colleagues after he cheated on her with one of his exes.

Riele was astounded. "Damn, I can't believe I missed it!" She was very impressed with the way her cousin dealt with a prick like him.

"Oh yeah, I think you didn't attend that party"

"Yeah, I guess...." Riele trailed off when she noticed the way Noah had been giving her a lecherous look.

"Hey, Rie, is everything alright?" Amarr inquired causing Riele to avert her eyes back to him as she smiled softly. "Yeah, it's just that guy over there keeps staring at me. He gives me the creeps" Riele said, sending a glare in Noah's direction hoping that he would leave her alone.

Amarr followed her eyes and looked at the said guy and have him a warning look before turning back to his cousin.

"Forget about that jerk, sis. If he bothers you, I will take care of him. Come on, let's just enjoy the party" He said pulling her onto the dance floor. Riele shook her and smiled as she followed him. After dancing for a few songs, Amarr had some work so he had to leave early.

For the next hour, Riele walked around and mingled with the guests. Of course, Noah had tried to talk to her but she purposefully avoided him. She also observed that Irene and Noah had become close, what with the way he kept whispering something in her ear while Irene giggled like a teenage girl. Riele simply rolled her eyes and ignored both of them.

After a while, she was dancing with her father when Noah walked up to her. "Riele, there you are, I've been looking all over for you. Would you do me the honour of having a dance with me?" He asked, holding out his hand for her to take.

Before Riele could reply, Joseph spoke up. "Of course, son, she's all yours" He smiled and took a step back.

Riele smiled tentatively as she took Noah's hand reluctantly. She didn't want to, but she was brought up to be polite to others and she didn't want to upset her father by refusing to dance with one of his partner's son. 

Just then a slow romantic song started to play and Noah wrapped his arm around his waist and brought her closer, his breath fanning her. Riele wasn't okay with the way his hands kept travelling closer to her ass.

Noah bent down his head and whispered in a sultry voice, checking out her breasts in a not so subtle way. "You look so stunning in this dress, Riele" He began envisioning that he was sucking her sensitive chest raisin into his mouth.

"Th.....thanks" Riele stuttered squirming a little, trying to pry herself away but that made Noah tighten his grip.

"So, would you like to go somewhere more private? Perhaps upstairs, to your bedroom"