Sign 9 For Supporting You

Start from the beginning

"You're making it harder for yourself by being a fucking tranny!" Tristian yelled and immediately regretted saying that, 
Cyril smiled, "Thanks for that, Tristian," His eyes looked in pain, he whispered, "Goodbye,"
He walked away with his board.

Tristian sat on his haunches and pressed his head, "Fuck...FUCK!" He punched the sand.

"Hey Glizz, wanna hang out?"
Glizzly looked at his phone screen while sitting on the passenger seat of a car, "Oye, which flowers were we looking for again?" Cypher drove.
"English bluebells," Glizzly kept his phone into his pocket, "Just keep driving straight,"
Cypher smirked, "Alright, who's the bitch though?" 

"What do you mean?" 
"Come on, I know it's a girl on the phone. She texted"
"Stop prying,"
"You shagging or what?"
"Drive, Cypher. I don't want you to be distracted enough to get us both killed, you muppet,"
"Fine, you salt flake,"

They reached the spot, it was a huge valley. Glizzly got down and looked at the field of blue flowers, weeds. He crushed a flower between his fingers, "Yup, this is it, English Bluebell,"
"Can I smoke it?" Cypher asked.
"No, you muppet. It'll kill you, it's toxic" Glizzly took out a little paper bag from his jeans and started filling it with the flowers. Cypher lay in the field, "Have you come here before?"

"I did," 
"To pluck flowers?" 
"What am I, a young maiden in New England? Seriously? You were the sperm who won?"
"Okay, fine! So, you came here with someone?"
"A friend,"
"A girl?"

"A boy,"

"Oh?" This took Cypher's interest and he got up, "Why? What did you guys do here?"
Glizzly closed the paper bag and started walking towards the car, "Let's go, I need to start preparing the UB,"
"You just avoided my question, Disco," Cypher sat into the car.
"Because it's a stupid question, Cypher. What would I do with a dude here? Of course, he was here for the weed too, you idiot fuck. Now get this scrap moving, I need to get home before my fucking mother splits my ass in two lest I be seen with a fuckstick like you,"

Cypher pressed the gas as he spoke under his breath, "I thought it was that heterochromatic boy," Too low for Glizzly to hear. Glizzy got home and walked into the garage. He stood under the shaking blub above his head, his forehead was covered in sweat on a May evening. He could hear the train pass by behind their house, flashes of the streetlights seemed to disappear and reappear in the basement as the train blocked it consecutively. He crushed the weeds and added some powders to the bowl. He added some water and moved his hands across it, he pulled up his sleeves and prepared a dough. He turned it into a block and pushed it into the microwave. He washed his hands and laid a fresh newspaper on his work desk.

He heard the door unlock, "Glizz, I'm home," He ran upstairs and walked into the living room, "Mom,"
She removed her coat and smiled at him, "I got take out,"
He smiled, "I was starving,"

They ate at a small table in a dingy room, devoid of proper light and dimly lit, "You ought to buy a better place, mom,"
"I will, once we are done with your surgery, I will start collecting for a new house. A new life," She smiled, her eyes looked dark and tired. Doing three jobs to keep Glizzly's hospital bills together was really taking a toll on her. 

"Probably, I should work too. It'll make things easier for you,"
"Look, Glizzly, I'm fine. I've been working hard my entire life to raising you, okay? This is nothing for me, I got this. I promise I'll give you a better life, baby," She pressed his cheeks. He smiled, "I know,"

It was midnight. His mother had gone to bed, her lights were out. Glizzy wore his shoes and put on an old jacket. He walked down the stairs and reached the basement. He kept the block of white solid on the newspaper and wrapped it into multiple layers, finally putting it in a plastic bag and shoving it into his pocket. He walked upstairs and looked at the photo frame hanging in the hall, his mother and him. 

"I'm doing this for you,"

-To be continued

Edgar Undercover Blue Riot

Edgar 
Undercover Blue Riot