Yoongi put his phone on his bed and looked Jimin in the eyes. "Jimin-ah, that...that thing I saw...it was no ghost. It was no hallucination. It was something...something bad. An evil spirit, a demon, you can call it whatever...but it called itself a bodysnatcher."

Jimin's eyebrows raised for a moment until he sunk deep in thought. Yoongi studied his face, waiting for a reaction from his friend. Any sort of reaction, really.

Jimin finally looked back at Yoongi. "I have no idea what that is, hyung, but it doesn't sound good no."

"It really didn't tell me much, just that it...that it wasn't going to stop," Yoongi said, the fear visible in his eyes. "It said I would be next."

"Next?" Jimin whispered, his eyes slightly widening. "What does that mean?"

Yoongi laughed humourlessly. "Well, what does it sound like a bodysnatcher does? I think it's going to kill me."

"What?!" Jimin exclaimed. "No!!"

Yoongi grimaced at Jimin's shocked face. Of course the kid hadn't put one and two together yet. Of course he didn't realize how grave the situation was. How could he? Most of the members believed Yoongi was ill anyway. Jimin wouldn't easily realize that Yoongi actually was in mortal danger.

"The thing choked me unconscious, Jimin-ah. I'm sure that was only the beginning." Yoongi said almost defeatedly, before getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked immediately.

"To get some water to go with those sleeping pills." Yoongi sighed.

"So you're taking them?" Jimin asked in surprise, though he felt happy that his hyung would finally try to sleep.

"If you promise to stay here," Yoongi said, locking eyes with Jimin. "I...I can't be alone, alright? I'm terrified...of being alone...I don't know what will happen. Especially when I'm knocked out by those pills."

Jimin nodded firmly and saluted. "Park Jimin, at your service! I will make sure you are safe, hyung, I promise!"

Yoongi actually had to smile at that. He ruffled Jimin's hair and thanked him before grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen. When he came back into his room, Jimin had already taken out a pill.

"Here you go," he said with that smile only Jimin could give anyone.

"Thanks," Yoongi replied, taking the pill quickly and gulping some water after it.

"These probably work in like, fifteen minutes or so," Jimin said.

"Then I better go brush my teeth." Yoongi snickered, before walking to the bathroom.

"Alright, I'll put on some music for now," Jimin said as Yoongi disappeared from the bedroom. Yoongi could hear Promise sounding from the bedroom and he smiled at the gesture.

Once he got to the bathroom, he let out a deep sigh. God, he was exhausted, but he didn't want to sleep without brushing his teeth. The sleeping pill would probably have him knocked out for a while into what he hoped would be a dreamless sleep. It probably wouldn't be the greatest night's rest, but he hoped it would get rid of the headache that had been pounding for hours on end. He really couldn't focus with a headache like that.

"Of course not..." he mumbled at himself as he stood in front of the bathroom mirror. "Who could focus with the feeling of hammer bonking on your brains?"

He began brushing his teeth, looking at the dark circles under his eyes. He hoped the long night of sleep he was going to get would get rid of that too.