(Chapter 2: Attack of the emo boi)

After a week of living on the farm, I was starting to get used to waking up to the sound of a screaming bird. I still didn't like it, but I learned to deal with it.

And yesterday, a woman named Marnie happened to stop by the farm with a really cute German shepherd. She asked if we would like to keep him, and after some begging from B, M said yes. After a while of thinking of a good name for him, we all agreed on Apollo. He usually just hangs out in my cabin. I don't mind it. It's nice to have a furry friend to chill out with...

Until B decided he wanted to bring him somewhere. "Hey, there's this dude named Alex who has a dog named Dusty. I'm thinking of bringing Apollo over to his place for a bit." He said. I just rolled my eyes, and opened the door to my cabin to let Apollo out, and then watched B take him into town. "Well, I guess that gives me some alone time today." I said, before deciding that now was a good time to hook my switch up to the TV, and play some video games.

After about three hours of playing Animal crossing, I heard my mom yell "Willow! Come out here for a bit!" to which I stood up from where I was sitting on the floor (almost falling over, because my feet were numb from sitting on them), and then went outside to see what M wanted. "Hm?" I said. "Don't you think it's a nice day to visit your friend? You haven't seen him in a bit." It was true. I haven't talked to Sebastian in a little under a week, but unlike M, I don't feel the need to talk to people every day, so I just sighed, and told her "Mom... What if he's busy? He doesn't exactly like people talking to him all the time." This was my excuse to try not to have to talk to people. But sadly, it didn't work. 

"I called Robin, and she said that he wasn't doing anything today. So, it's fine!" M said with a smile. I lightly hit my head in the door frame, before sighing, and saying "Fine... I'll go... But if he's busy, and I bother him... I'm blaming you."

After that, I walked out of the house, and started making my way up the mountain trail.

When I got to the house, I saw a note on the door that said " I'm not here at the moment. I'll be back later! -Robin"

I stood there for a minute, thinking of all my life choices that lead me to this point, before opening the door. After that, I looked around for a bit, and noticed that not only was Robin not home, but neither were Maru or Demetrius. "Hm... Where is everybody...?" I whispered to myself as I walked around a bit.

After taking a few steps, I heard what sounded like the tapping of a keyboard. I knew that sound all too well.

After looking around a bit more, I noticed that it was coming from the basement. "Of all places... Why the basement... In horror games, that's the most likely place that I could die." I thought, knowing that since I was here alone, no one would know... And that only made me want to run out of the house. But I decided to toss my fears out the window, and go down the stairs... Very quietly... As I did, the tapping slowly got louder. "Yep... It's definitely coming from here." I thought.

"Well... This is stupid..." I whispered, before knocking on the door.

(Sebastian's POV)

"Ugh... Looks like I pulled another all nighter. If I had windows in my room, it'd be a lot easier to tell." I thought, looking at the clock on my computer screen. I felt like I was gonna pass out, but I knew I had to get this commission done.

Just before I started to fall asleep at my desk, a knock at the door jumped me. I sighed, before saying "Mom, I'm busy. I can't talk right now." But to my surprise, there was no response. "Mom...?" I called out, still not hearing anything. I then remembered that I was home alone. Mom, Maru and Demetrius were all out, doing something. "Wait... If that's not them, then..." I thought, before calling out once more. "Abby...? Sam...? Is that you?" Still nothing.