Chapter Five

Eight in the morning and Sanzu Haruchiyo was still in his deep slumber, inside your room was his dozing topless body, slowly climbing out of the bed after receiving a message from Wakasa Imaushi that he was outside your apartment.

You were afraid that the man who had his arms tightly wrapped around your waist would wake up from all your small movements, his breathing was deep as face comfortably nestled at the crook of your neck, once you had left the bed you went for a quick wash before getting the door.

"Morning," greeted the tall male at your front door, his purple eyes were drooping at you and if you had not known him for having such eyes, you would probably feel bad for him to go at your place so early in the morning.

"Good morning, come in," opening the door widely you replied, Wakasa Imaushi then strolled inside your Apartment with a paper bag of take-away food in his hands, he went toward the kitchen counter to place them, "Have you had your breakfast?" his gaze trailed toward the room of your door that was left ajar.

"I just woke up, you know," walking over in the same area you gave him a roll of eyes, he looked away from your door and held the lollipop stick from his mouth.

"You can just sleep in my car later," offered Wakasa watching as you entered the kitchen to brew some coffee beans, "Nah thanks," you grimaced standing across him, the counter was in between you two.

"Not like I would rail you," shifting your widened eyes from the brewer to him, with lips parted you watched the great crease on his forehead.

"I wasn't even thinking about that," you looked away feeling the sudden heat in your face, the male could only grin a very little seeing the faint redness at your cheeks.

Wakasa then turned around and took a seat in the small dining area, he was facing you as his back was faced at the direction of the door, his gaze watched how you pour the freshly brewed caffeine in a cup.

Placing the set of breakfast that you made for your charming male friend, you felt the heavy steps coming from your room, and it was the only time this morning that you suddenly felt scared. Earlier you were shoving the chances of Sanzu's crazy reaction, once he get to see who had come over at your place first thing in the morning.

"Ah, what a great morning is it," you had no idea who his sarcastic voice was for, and you remained focusing your eyes on the table afraid to see his intense eyes.

"Right, Imaushi?" He added before walking closer toward the dining, if Wakasa was in a brightened mood a second ago from watching how you placed the breakfast on the table, he was pretty much giving his impassive face right now as he looked at the topless younger brother of their Vice President in Brahman.

He had expected to see the asshole in your place this morning, and he was thinking that it was alright, he would not care about it but he knew he had thought wrong the moment he noticed the mullet male still wearing his formal suit.

"Same here," Wakasa replied reaching for his coffee. Feeling the sudden tension inside the room, you looked at the man who just occupied the seat across your friend, whose eyes were in no subtle bore at you.

"Your coffee tastes the best as ever," without any hesitation he praised, something that made your throat dry. Wakasa knew how to pull some trigger, he was pretty much aware how to annoy and ruin someone's mood, Sanzu's mood to be specific.

Not knowing how to respond at the unseen compliment, chewing your bottom lip and was about to turn to your heels so you could go back in the kitchen.

But, Sanzu Haruchiyo knew better than to hold back, his arm reached for your waist, pulling you closer to him. With your breathe nearly stopping from the way he placed his face on your stomach, you glanced at Wakasa who frowned at the unwelcomed sight.