Chapter Three

The neighborhood where I was staying in wasn't particularly exclusive or private, after all it was me who had chosen this location with the impression that the residents in here-were the types who wouldn't put their noses in someone else's business, and that was what I very much needed. The last thing I wanted was an additional and unnecessary drama in my totally fucked up life, gossips and rumors that would definitely give my mom and relatives to humiliate me in the middle of an uncalled family dinner, and this morning when I got awoken by loud noises from the living room I didn't actually freak out. Like what I said, the people in this neighborhood wouldn't care about one another's matters.

You can sing using your karaoke from night till sunrise with the speakers booming loudly, go and hold a cocktail party with numbers of guests in your front yard, whatever you wanted-and no one would even pay a mind at you.

However the sounds had gotten too loud that I couldn't bring myself back to sleep. It had totally ruined my sleep and I groaned in annoyance, opened my eyes and felt the soreness between my thighs. That was when what happened last night registered in my mind.

"Oh, right," in embarrassment I mumbled, covered my face with my hands, and remembered how Sanzu rocked my body.

I peeled my hands away from my face, stared at the ceilings, and started to wonder what would happen next in my relationship with him.

The noise from the living room went on. I rose from my bed, washed my face quick and walked out of the room. I then stopped at the doorway seeing Sanzu at the main door of my place.

I felt how my lips parted at the sight, and took all my time to surveyed him.

Sanzu was not wearing any shirt, his pants were loose and left unbuttoned, it was barely hanging on his waist, the waistband of his undergarments were peeking. He got a cigarette in between his lips, as he was leaning over at the broken doorknob, repairing it with the screw driver in in his hand.

It was such a feastful sight.

I smiled a little as I saw how Sanzu seemed frustrated fixing it, he was struggling, obviously because he had no idea how to do it in the first place. What a child.

He straightened from his position and threw the screw driver into the opened tool box that he had placed on the floor.

"Damn it," Sanzu cursed, he puffed a smoke from his cigarette, he simply stared at the doorknob for a moment, before throwing the cigarette bud.

I remained watching him, how he picked up the hammer from the toolbox, and my forehead creased in confusion.

"Don't tell me he would smash it?" I whispered to yourself, but I stayed still at the doorway, I knew he was not crazy enough to completely break the doorknob.

And I realized I was wrong. Of course he was crazy enough to do that. My mouth fell open when he smashed the doorknob with one single swing.

Sanzu looked annoyed as he remained smashing it off from the door. I immediately walked towards him.

"Damn this fucker," He cursed losing his remaining patience, he stopped as he felt my presence getting closer.

"Sanzu!" I held his arm when he stopped for a moment, and I turned to check the poor doorknob. It looked hopeless, "Oh, god! Look what you've done!" I glared at him before trying to twist the knob. "Poor thing," I said in a whisper, raising my eyed back at him I saw how Sanzu's jaw went slack.

His brows were knitting together as if he did not like how I symphatized with the broken doorknob, he pulled me away from it.

"Move," Sanzu demanded pulling me by my shoulders, "What are you doing?!" I growled as I stood behind him, and he continued smashing the thing. He did not answer. "Sanzu!"