Prologue

"Sanzu!" Senju Kawaragi—your bestfriend, growled at Sanzu who pulled you closer to him. She was so ready to pull you back when his older brother Takeomi stopped her.

At gape in surprise, you couldn't help but to scan his face, a familiar set of blue eyes, drooping at you behind their long lashes.

Terror spread through your body, the guy looked violent and wouldn't hesitate to shoot you in the head. In fear, you couldn't move from his grasp, and what you couldn't understand was the way how your body seemed to relaxed in his arms.

Senju's voice was followed by a brief loud whistle from one of the guys who stood behind Sanzu Haruchiyo, "That's Sanzu for you," Rindou Haitani praised, lowering his gaze.

Someone from behind your direction spoke, "What a fucker," Senju and Takeomi glanced at Wakasa Imaushi who just arrived, he walked closer to where the scene was.

He held the lollipop stick in his mouth, his bored eyes bore to Bonten's no. 2—Sanzu Haruchiyo, then to their leader, Sano Manjiro who was sitting at the roof of the black car. Simply watching what was happening in front of him.

"I see you are still disrespectful as ever, Sanzu," Wakasa remarked standing in between Takeomi and Senju. Sanzu grinned at him, raising a brow. "I'll show you how respectful I am, Imaushi,"

Sanzu tightened his grip on your waist as his stares dig into your eyes, seeing how they grew big than their usual size. He moved his lips in a one rough motion, you froze, your hands held his face, pushing it away.

With a triumph grin, Sanzu retreated from your lips, and a hint of recognition crossed your eyes as your hands softly touched the scars on his face.

Those scars... You thought, dazed at what just happened.

Waka who was standing steps away behind you, set his jaw and was ready to charge, probably to give the arrogant jerk a punch on his face.

But Brahman's Vice President, Takeomi Akashi, knew better than fighting with people who got guns while there were only three of them there—or he probably got another reason why he couldn't fight back.

He gestured Wakasa, telling him to not let his personal feelings to overtake him, or else the worst would occur. Tho, he was aware that it wasn't just his personal feelings— Wakasa did never really like Sanzu since day one.

"You are aware that these assholes got guns, right, Waka?" He reminded, watching how his younger brother possesively held you in his arms, as if you were his greatest possesion.

Waka's mouth set in a hard line, calming his nerves. What Takeomi said was true, those guys would not hesitate to get their hands stained with blood, they would resort to any violence to get their ways, especially the most violent and crazy one—Sanzu Haruchiyo.

Cold sweats glistened on your forehead, something inside you tingled, your heart was almost in your throat as fear twisted your gut.

You were terrified at the little possibility that was running inside your mind, a possibility that you couldn't embrace.

Waka did not hesitate anymore, he pulled you away from Sanzu's grasp, the latter tilted his face, gaze throwing daggers. His brows drew together at how Wakasa placed you behind him.

"You sure love to play dirty, Sanzu,"

Sanzu massaged the back of his neck, getting annoyed at the sudden interference. "Yeah, you can join me sometimes," a smug smile appeared on his lips, making Wakasa to got swept with rage, you stayed still behind him.