Chapter Two

"After all, with me is where you truly belong," Sanzu softly whispered against my face, unable to comprehend his words when his lips crashed against mine. Getting lost when he gently laid me on my bed. I was holding on his shoulders. His tongue was long and getting dominant inside my mouth, I couldn't help but to close my eyes when he retreated from my lips. I couldn't get enough of him.

Sanzu's face went down to my neck, kissing it softly, biting its skin too hard, and sucking them with some flick of his tongue. My lips parted, his hands were already under my blouse, without any permission—he ripped it with great force.

I got annoyed, that was my favorite brassiere! My gaze lowered down at him, I couldn't see his face.

"That was my favorite brassiere you jackass," It was supposed to be a yell, but because of his tongue running at the crook of my neck it somehow ended up as a moan.

Sanzu laughed in a low tone, "Who says you need to wear undergarments when we are together?" His hands captured my breasts, god his hands were huge and calloused, they felt good around my skin.

My toes started curling, back was arching, and Sanzu's face inched down to my stomach—tracing my skin with wet kisses. I could slightly feel the brief brush of his scars against my skin.

Sanzu did not hesistate to flip my skirt and to ripped my panties, groaning I glared at him. "You do love breaking everything, don't you?!"

He positioned his face between my legs, my eyes widened and got fix at the white ceiling of my room. Sanzu raised his eyes at me.

"Mm, and I'm gonna break this pussy." I could feel his eyes staring at my sex that tingled from how he was peering at me, heat washed all over my body. I was about to close my legs when he stopped me.

"Aw, hell, no." Sanzu hummed. Pulling my body lower, he threw my legs on his shoulders. "Sanzu, stop," I covered my face in embarrassment, he was staring at it too much! "Not like this is the first time I'm seeing this," He added. "Stop, staring at it!" I growled trying to shake my legs off his shoulders.

"Are you saying something?" He asked, his breath brushed against my outer folds. I felt the tip of his tongue slowly stretched between the inner lips of my cleft, stroking my clitoris with his tongue, in a single flick I saw myself clutching the bed sheets.

God. I was well aware how good he always was with this—but for the love of god, his tongue alone was sending thousands of bolts all over my body.
My mouth shut completely. Flesh was tingling inside me, with every slow flick of Sanzu's tongue in my clitoris was enough to make me breathless.

A gasp escaped from my mouth when his tongue reached my slit, I reached for his hair and holding his head to push it deeper, and the dumbass was grinning in between my thighs. "God, stop teasing me," I groaned in both annoyance and the building pleasure in my core.

"Let me think about it," Sanzu peeled his face away from my flesh, shaky breath escaping my wide open mouth.

Sanzu pushed two fingers through my wetness, his fingers were slender and thick, they barely fit in my entrance. I was wincing in pain, there was this stinging feeling.

It felt like this was my first time getting fuck, probably because since Sanzu disappeared—I never really engaged myself with any sexual intercourse, like my sex life went from a sex-crazed down to a completely boring desert.

Sanzu let out a high-pitched laughters, "You can't be serious!" He went on sliding his two fingers through my sex, "You have been a good girl while I was away," he roared loud and proud, my walls instantly clamped around his digits and I moved my hips around them, trying to ease the pain.