Ch.25

"A Chuan? Are you okay? Have you finished washing?" Zhao Lian waited, hearing the sound of water stopped, but did not see Zhou Quchuan coming out, and walked to the bathroom door with some worry and asked.

    "No...I'm fine!" Zhou Quchuan replied loudly.

    The next second, the door was suddenly opened. Zhou Quchuan covered his face with a bath towel and held the dirty clothes in his arms. He hurriedly walked out and dropped a sentence: "It's your turn." Then he threw the dirty clothes against the wall. , He moved quickly into the bed.

    "Dry your hair before going to sleep!" Zhao Lin asked, seeing that he didn't say a word and didn't care too much, thinking he was too tired, so he packed up his clothes and went into the bathroom.

    Zhou Quchuan wrapped himself in a quilt, feeling very embarrassed that he had such a reaction just by imagining a picture, and he secretly hated that his reaction was too unsatisfactory.

    He grew up so young that he became the pinnacle of the four teams at a young age, relying on unparalleled talent, extraordinary self-control and hard work.

    As a result, his self-control, which he has always been proud of, fell apart in an imaginary picture! If he hadn't forcibly circulated the "qi" in his body for cultivation just now, and forced his blood to calm down, now that disobedient guy would not know what it would be like to feel uncomfortable!

    Fortunately, he finally didn't make a fool of himself in front of Zhao Lian... In fact, he was more worried that if he became impulsive, he would do something that would scare the woman.

    After wrapping himself in the quilt for a while, Zhou Quchuan felt that he was calm enough, so he lifted the quilt and sat upright.

    As a result, because the house is very soundproofed, it is difficult for outside sounds to come in, but the sound of the water in the bathroom can be heard very clearly.

    Zhou Quchuan was startled for a moment, then subconsciously concentrated his mind and listened.

    However, because his hearing had been strengthened by his abilities, he listened carefully to the sound of the bathroom and immediately heard Zhao Lian's comfortable sigh.

    With the sound of the water flowing, he could imagine that kind of scene, imagining how she rubbed her body, stretched out her hands, bent over, or raised her feet, and the warm water hit the smooth white skin. , Made her sigh involuntarily...

    "Boom!!!" Zhou Quchuan seemed to have a volcano erupting in his mind!

    He felt that the blood all over his body flowed back to the top of his head, and then quickly gathered in one place.

    Rocket launching!

    Zhi Leng-

    he jumped out of bed suddenly, teleported to the door of the bathroom, his figure was startled, and then his face was like a fever of 45 degrees, and the heat in his skull seemed to wash away the sky spirit cover!

    Then he said aloud to Zhao Lian in the bathroom: "It's too hot in the room, I'll go for a walk!"

    Before Zhao Lian could answer, he only heard the sound of opening and closing the door with a "pop", and his figure disappeared instantly. It's gone.