Ch.7

"Wow--" The rain quickly changed from weak to strong, and it instantly turned into a downpour.

    Zhao Lian checked the fish hanging under the eaves and found that the rain could not get them on them. He was relieved, and as soon as he turned around, he saw Zhou Quchuan standing behind him.

    "Are you going to sleep with me in a separate room?" Zhou Quchuan asked.

    Zhao Lian let out an "Uh", wondering why it sounds so awkward?

    "We have to live here for a few months. It's too inconvenient to live in the same room, and we live next door. We will know when we call."

    "But I think we still sleep in the same room ." It’s better here. Although it looks remote, I’m not afraid of 10,000, but it’s just in case. It’s really more convenient for two people to take care of each other when there is an emergency in the middle of the night. And I thought about it, and I plan to open it on the roof. A hidden escape channel, in case something really happens, we can escape through the channel together."

    Zhou Quchuan's tone was sincere, his eyes were clear, and he seemed to be planning for the safety of the two.

    Zhao Lian was trying to say something, but as if he was about to fulfill Zhou Quchuan's words, a strange howling suddenly faintly came from the sound of heavy rain outside.

    Her face changed, she put her finger on her mouth to signal Zhou Quchuan not to say anything, and pulled him to the door quietly, looking out from the crack in the door.

    I saw three staggering figures coming from the same one in the vague rain curtain. They had a weird posture. They turned their hands and feet unnaturally while walking, and they were howling uninterruptedly. They looked like zombies.

    Most of the zombies have poor eyesight, but their senses of hearing and smell are sensitive, but these three zombies should have just wandered here unintentionally after being alone.

    Because they like to gather when walking, the three of them walked together in this yard and began to wander around aimlessly.

    Zhao Lian and Zhou Quchuan looked at each other and said silently, "Take a weapon."

    Zhou Quchuan nodded and lowered his body with Zhao Lian, holding the machete and axe placed aside against the wall in his hands.

    The next step is how to kill these three zombies.

    Fortunately, the three zombies seemed to be only the first-level infected, and their speed and power were still in the category of ordinary people. As long as they were not surrounded by them, it was not difficult to divide and kill them.

    But there is also a second method, which is to wait.

    As long as you hide in this room, when the zombies can't find fresh blood food, they will naturally leave slowly.

    Zhao Lian and Zhou Quchuan were close to the wall, not even breathing a lot. Because the window glass in this room is transparent and damaged, as long as the zombies pass by, they can see the people in the room, so they can only stand against the wall like this.