4° 𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙙𝙨 & 𝘼 𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮

Start from the beginning

"I hate to say this but I'm always right" Remus replied proudly making Sirius roll his eyes.

"Well not always, you thought we would leave you after we found out you were a werewolf "

"Because you were meant to!"

"And since when did we do what we were meant to?" 

"Never" Remus sighed knowing he could never win an argument with these 2.

"So if we're all done we should all get ready for breakfast. And can someone wake Wormtail up!" James instructed like he always did.

"I'll wake Wormtail up" Sirius volunteered

"Nope, not you!"

"Why?" Sirius whined.

"Well you did nearly suffocate him last time you woke him up" Remus pointed out making his bed.

"Hey, that was once!" Sirius protested.

"Nope you've nearly suffocated all of us" James replied.

"Shotgun the shower" Remus suddenly shouted sprinting towards the bathroom.

"Hey, that's not fair! I was just about to use the shower"

"Well you should've shotgunned it first" Remus smirked closing the bathroom door behind him.

"PADFOOT I told you you're not allowed to wake Wormtail up! Get off him now, he's suffocating" James's eyes widened seeing Sirius suffocating poor Peter who was beginning to turn pink.

"Thanks, Prongs" Wheezed Peter after Sirius got off him.

                                                       ↫↫↫↫↫ ★ ↬↬↬↬↬

"And where have you been missy?" Lily wagged her pointer finger at Cassie. She had nearly had a heart attack waking up and seeing Cassie's bed empty.

"I fell asleep on the couch"

"Okay but next time make sure your back in the dorm before I wake up"

"Lils you do know I can't control when I wake up like I probably wouldn't be awake if Potter didn't wake me up" 

"Oh you've made up with Potter" Lily voiced surprised and slightly disappointed.

"Of course not! He made me hurt for years! I'm not going to let him off that quick" 

"Oh, few I thought I had to remind you of what he did. Don't get me wrong you can forgive him but I want you to make him work for it"

"Of course Lils"

"Anyways we need to get ready, breakfast is in 2 hours! so can you help me wake up the others?"

"Yeah sure, but on Merlin's saggy balls am I being the one to wake Marlene"

"Fine" Lily huffed dragging herself towards Marlene's bed.

Bending over Alice, Cassie whispered "Alice, Frank's looking for you" 

As soon as Cassie mentioned Frank, Alice was up. Alice developed a huge crush on Frank in their second year after she helped him in herbology, then in their third year they became friends but it's very obvious they like each other but they're both too blind to see it.

As Cassie walked towards Mary's bed, she wondered how she was going to wake her up quickly so pointing her wand towards Mary she whispered "Augementi" causing a splash of water from the end of her wand onto Mary's face, waking her up immediately. 

"Ugh you bit-" Mary said while trying to wipe her face dry 

"Rise and shine!" Cassie cut off Mary smiling cheekily. 

"Isn't it a lovely morning" She continued.

"Well, it was until you drenched me!" Mary retorted hotly walking into the closet that Lily had just come out of to get her uniform.

"I'm going to get a shower now, so no one disturb me," Cassie said walking into the bathroom.

"I still can't believe Alice, Marls and you prefer morning showers over night showers"  

"Because Lily, morning showers wake you up and make you feel fresh and clean" Marlene replied lying back onto her bed, hoping to get a few more minutes of sleep. Unfortunately, Lily saw her and thwacked her with a pillow until she sat up annoyed.

"What was that for? I just need my beauty sleep!"

"If you sleep now, you'll be late and you'll probably skip breakfast"

"Which is bad because if you don't have breakfast, you get cranky  " Alice added wearing her bathrobe.

"Okay fine" 

After they had all gotten ready they walked towards the great hall with Cassie, Marlene, and Alice in front of Mary and Lily, who were talking about a new muggle show called wonder woman. 

A/N: Just wanted to clarify that the brunette boy mentioned in the title is Remus.