"Remington," she murmurs. "You don't know how good this feels, how much I've needed this."

I grin against her skin as I reach around and unclasp her bra, pulling it off her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. "I think I do, because I've needed this too. For months. And wanted it with you since the day you got here."

She draws her bottom lip between her teeth and hooks her finger under my chin, lifting my gaze to hers. I shiver with every touch as her eyes meet mine, her expression sobering as she whispers, "I want to make sure you really want to do this. I don't want you to mess things up for yourself just for me."

The ass-chewing I received from Elijah the night Noelle and I kissed plays in my head. Keep your dick in your pants or I'll have you put on patrol duty. The anger rolling off him had me taking a step back. We are taught at a young age to never back down—respect the order and hold your head high as you do it. I was bracing myself for the impact of his fist on my face, but it never came.

Noelle in nothing but those small lace panties makes me want to take the risk. I've given up so much for my position as an elite sentinel. When others were off banging whoever they could get their hands on, I was running drills and spending long days in combat training. I worked hard to get where I am, and it's about time I do something for myself. Besides, I'd let Elijah pound in my face if it means I get to touch and taste her.

I take a step forward and Noelle moves back, pressing into the wall. Holding her gaze, I hook my fingers in her panties and lower to my knees. "I really want to do this."

Her breath hitches as I slide the fabric down her thighs, helping her step out of them, leaving her in her black stilettos. She moves to kick them off and I shake my head. "Leave them on."

"Yes sir," she murmurs, and I grin up at her, reaching up and trailing my fingers down her stomach, teasing right above her center.

Noelle shifts on her feet, and I don't miss the wobble in her legs; my touch is affecting her, and to know that is beyond sexy. The woman before me is a goddess, but I don't think she realizes it yet.

She'll know after I worship her.

I kiss up the inside of her thighs, leaving gentle, open-mouthed kisses on her skin. The closer I get to her core, the hotter her flesh is, and I taste the beads of desire that have gathered close to her entrance.

"Has anyone ever kissed you here?" I ask, placing a soft kiss just above her sex.

Her cheeks flush a tempting, delicious shade of pink as she shakes her head. "No, never," she murmurs, her voice trembling.

Fuck, I'd be the first to taste her. "Do you want my mouth on you, baby?"

Looking down at me, her lips part and she whispers, "More than I have wanted anything in my entire life."

Even if I let Elijah dictate my life, I would have crumbled under the pure need in her response. This girl could ask me to conduct a whole slew of illegal acts and I would do each of them with a smile on my face. Thankfully, she just needs me to tend to her sexy body.

I start slow with a couple of kisses before my tongue traces the seam of her. She tastes just like vanilla and spice, and so fucking warm and wet. My pants strain against my growing desire, and I grow bolder with each lick. She slides her hand around to the back of my head and holds onto me for support as her head falls back against the wall. She parts her lips and the sweetest moan I've ever heard escapes them. I grip her hips, pulling her closer and diving deeper into her center.

"Fuck," she groans, and I lift one of her feet and drape it over my shoulder, giving me even more access to the desire flowing from her core. She presses against my face and then gasps, backing off before saying, "Oh God, am I smothering you?" The alarm in her voice is precious, and I grin against her sensitive skin.

"No, but even if you did...what a way to go," I say, my voice muffled as I devour her, sliding one finger in to work in tandem with my tongue and her knee buckles. I grip her hip harder, holding her steady, and she presses against me again.

"God, Remington," she whispers, and her use of my full name has my dick even harder in my pants. "This feels like nothing I ever could have imagined."

I hum into her center, and she moans as the vibration of it gives her the friction she wants. I dip my tongue in one more time, my name is leaving her lips among a string of curse words.

Noelle's body trembles and her chest heaves as the decadent taste of her washes over my tongue. When her leg slides from my shoulder and every bone and muscle is mere jelly, I get to my feet and hold her against me. My lips brush over hers and she moans as she tastes herself.

"You've done that before," she says breathlessly.

"I have, but you...fuck, you were good."

Her slender fingers reach for my belt and tug. "I'm good with my mouth too."

May the Goddess save me. Just the thought of her lips wrapped around me is enough to bring me to the verge of losing it. My brothers made sure that I could not only defend myself, but that I understood how to please a woman. They spent hours sharing stories—both good and bad — and I know that blowing a load in my pants is an amateur move.

I pull away from her and fumble with my zipper, eager to be free of the confined space and in her hands. I lower the band of my boxers, reaching inside when two hard knocks rattle Noelle's door.

"Remi, get your ass in the game room. Now," Killian says from the other side.

Noelle and I meet each other's wide-eyed gazes, and I scramble to get my deflating erection back into my pants. She grabs the comforter from her bed and wraps it around herself. I help her pull the mammoth blanket around her body and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry, it was worth it," I say, with a wink and bolt for the door.