Freedom (angst?/NSFW/fluff kinda)

George POV

I feel dirty now. Dirty when he touches me.

If it was memories of past lovers, that was fine. Who he loved before me was not something either of us could change.

But these new lovers are not from the past. He has been cheating for months, and I've known since the first time he did it.

I just don't understand how someone could be so insatiable. He's has an addiction, it's like he needs sex to survive almost, like humans need water. At least that's how I would describe him.

My boyfriend's name is Sapnap. We met in high school, had a falling out, and transferred to the same college years later. We knew only each other there, so it was fitting for us to reconnect. I didn't know we would fall madly in love with each other very quickly and passionately.

If you told me then this is where we would be three years later, I would've sobbed the same way I did when he first started leaving the apartment a little too often.

When we started dating, it was so peaceful. He was sweet, kind, romantic... everything and more. I craved this sweetness in every relationship I had ever been in. He knew that, and to be honest, I don't think he intended for that to change.

From the beginning we were always overly sexually active. Sex in the morning, sex after work, sex that came with sleepless nights, road trip stops to fuck, so much more. I loved it, and he practically made me addicted to it, too. But I couldn't satisfy him, no matter how many times I was able to fuck in a day.

I don't think it's me. It's a tragedy, because still when we fuck, he worships me. He tells me without words that nobody else compares, but that the demons in his head make him do what he does. He wants to change, but can't. I grew heartless after my long months of silence. I was scared to speak, to admit to the both of us that he is not perfect, but he is not.

Knowing I'm the best just isn't enough. And I feel dirty knowing I'm not the only one he touches, or fucks. I was loyal for a long time, and I'm bored of being the one who is suffering.

—-
"I wanna get fucked up." I tell the bartender, who laughs.

"Nobody is really that honest sober. You haven't even taken the shot yet." He tells me. I laugh too.

I look around, honestly it's a quiet night for this bar. I've been here on weekends, and it's insane. But tonight, it's just mellow... I wish it was crazy. I wish bodies were pushed up against each other, I wish the music was louder, I wish I was already drunk as fuck, and I wish I wasn't here alone.

Obviously I wasn't gonna bring Sapnap. I'm getting drunk because he left the apartment quickly after one ding on his phone. I'm impulsive. I wanted to have sex, he didn't need to run to someone else. I still want to have sex, and why should I keep my body exclusive if he won't?

Some guy sits next to me. He's very handsome. He has dirty blonde hair, honey eyes, beautiful teeth, his clothes hugged his body nicely. He was fit.

"I can tell you want to forget about something." He tells me, before calling the bartender, hunching over the counter to whisper something to him, and turning back to me.

I'm probably not going to remember this guy, to be honest. I'm seeing double.

"Four months. I wanna forget.. like... four months." I tell him, and suddenly there's a water in front of me, which is probably what he was whispering about.

"You're no fun. One more shot." I slur at him.

"After this, no more." The bartender tells me. I slump my face down into my arm like I just heard someone had died. The mystery guy laughs, lightheartedly.