Su Ya immediately snorted. "If it wasn't because the kid was obedient, this woman me would have thrown him right out of here! It wouldn't matter who was the one who sent him here."

When Tian Ze heard that, that means the show would go on!

Although Su Ya expressed high impatience with her words, however, Tian Ze knew that meant that Su Ya had just agreed to teach Jun Wu already. It must be known that Su Ya had not taken in any disciples for many years already and initially she had not even wanted to remain within the Cloudy Brook Academy. If not for their Master's irreversible order that kept here stuck in here, she might very well have disappeared without leaving a trace behind.

Su Ya held extremely high powers and she had her own unique methods in instructing her disciples. Regular disciples were completely beneath her notice and even in the past, the number of people she had been willing to take in had been few. If she was willing to let Jun Wu remain here, that meant that she had already set her sights on Jun Wu and was willing to guide and instruct the kid. That had made Tian Ze finally be able to heave a big sigh of relief.

It could be said that throughout the entire Cloudy Brook Academy, the only person that was more powerful than Su Ya was the Master of the two of them. To be able to make Su Ya accept a disciple was something really rare indeed.

Chapter 1552: "Little Fella's Not Bad (2)"

"Yes yes yes. That little fella Jun Wu isn't bad at all." Tian Ze agreed hurriedly.

When Su Ya mentioned Jun Wu, her tone had sounded a little better. In the beginning, she had not intended to teach the kid anything as she had already lost all inclination towards teaching. Hence, she had deliberately made things difficult for the little fella and had made the kid do quite a number of things he was not supposed to do.

If it had been any other youth, that youth would have lost patience due to arrogance and quit the scene to walk away from it but no matter how unreasonable Su Ya's demands had been, Jun Wu had silently carried out her orders to the letter which went beyond Su Ya's expectations.

This little youth, did not speak much and did not try to butter her up with pretentious flattery, a little idiot that only knew to bury his head down in work.

Su Ya had watched Jun Wu allow himself to be used and abused everyday and her heart that had been sealed in ice for such a long time then slowly started to melt.

"You go back and tell Master that this woman here will take in the little kid. One year later, this woman here will return a peerless prodigy to him! If the little fella does not surpass all the disciples that the entire bunch of blockheads he has as teachers so much that they are left in the dust, this woman will then no longer be called Su Ya!" Su Ya proclaimed confidently, her words bold.

Tian Ze nodded his head vehemently, his heart happy for Jun Wu.

Su Ya's words were highly arrogant but as Su Ya's junior fellow disciple, Tian Ze knew that within the entire Cloudy Brook Academy, only Su Ya alone would be able to bring those insane words to realization.

In one year's time, to let Jun Wu become a prodigy that would completely crush all other disciples in the Cloudy Brook Academy. That was Su Ya's promise!

Su Ya did not lightly commit herself to anything. But as long as she promised it, there was nothing she had failed to achieve before.

"Alright, you get scram now. This woman is feeling the anger start to rise by seeing that soft and weakly face of yours. Scram! If there's nothing, do not come here to take up this woman's space here!" After Su Ya gave Tian Ze his heart calming "medicine", she immediately issued her eviction orders.