Chapter 1

BEFORE YOU READ: This book is inspired by an amazing book "If I got You" by zarry4win. And if you haven't read that book yet, you should totally go check it out. And even though this plot is quite similar with her book and you might see some things which will be the same as hers, this idea is all mine. I got this idea at 1 in the morning, when I couldn't sleep. So no, I'm not stealing her book.
~Bunny xx

Third Person's POV:

"You've had enough, mate." Liam says to his best friend, watching him have his 20th shot. He wasn't saying anything at first because it was his own idea to drag his best friend to a bar...He just wanted the doctor to have some fun and let loose after his 8 hour surgery.

Zayn had called Liam immediately after completing an 8 hour surgery, whining on the phone about how he was tired and just wanted to sleep. So, Liam had the extraordinary idea to drive to the hospital and drag Zayn out at 11 at night.

"Y-you were t-the one who b-bought me here in the f-first place." Zayn slurred, looking around to see if there was someone good enough for a one night stand. Liam sighed, "Yeah, but.....Look, why don't you just go dance with someone instead of drinking."

"Y-you don't have t-to tell me twice." Zayn said smirking as he saw a mop of brown curls in the middle of the dance floor. Liam nodded as his attention got diverted by a boy with striking blue eyes and blonde hair. He just shooed Zayn off, before turning to the guy sitting besides him to start a conversation.

Zayn stumbled his way to the dance floor, finally reaching the curly haired boy. He wrapped his arms around his tiny waist, pulling the boy flush against his chest. "Hi beautiful." He whispered against the his neck.

The boy turned around and Zayn's breath hitched. He was the most beautiful boy he had ever seen. With the most amazing green eyes he had ever seen, his curls looking pretty and soft, like a halo on an angels head. He was an angel!

The boy smiled, wrapping his arms around Zayn's neck, grinding against Zayn's dick. "What's your name, baby?" Zayn asked the younger boy, trailing short kisses down his neck

"H-Harry." The boy, Harry, breathed out. "Harreh." Zayn whispered, tasting the name on his tongue. "A pretty name for a pretty boy. M' Zayn." Harry nodded as he tilted his head more as Zayn started getting a bit aggressive. 

Zayn trailed his lips up to Harry's jaw and then finally crashed their lips together.  The kiss was anything but sweet. Both of them fighting for dominance, but of course Zayn won. It was a clash of teeth and tongue, but nonetheless, the kiss was very passionate. 

"Shall we take this somewhere more private?" Zayn whispered against the younger's lips. Harry nodded his head fast, linking their fingers together, leading the older man to a room.

They struggled to find a room as Zayn kept pining Harry random walls every 5 seconds to make out with him. Finally, they reached an empty room and Zayn wasted no time in pining Harry to the door. Harry moaned when he felt Zayn biting and sucking on his neck. Harry loved getting manhandled by this extremely hot man.

While Zayn was busy kissing his neck, Harry's hands found their way to Zayn's pants, fumbling with the belt. He pulled his pants down, palming his hard dick.

Zayn moaned, stopping for a second to remove his and Harry's shirt. Harry took that chance to remove his pants, revealing his white laced panties. The thing is, Harry came prepared. He wanted to get laid, so he made sure to wear some kind of lace underneath. He wanted to forget everything, even him, for atleast one night

Zayn's eyes filled with lust after seeing the panties on the petite boy. Harry smirked and turned around. He bent down a bit, looking over his shoulder and smiled innocently. "Do you like it, daddy?"

Zayn moaned, grabbing Harry's curls in his hand, pulling him away from the door and towards the bed. "D-daddy, can I suck you off p-please?" Harry asks, looking up at Zayn with his big doe eyes.

Zayn groaned and nodded, laying back on the bed, motioning for him to get closer. Harry, of course obediently follows. "C-come, sit on my face. I'm going to eat you out." Harry nodded and carefully straddled Zayn's chest, after removing his panties. He sat with his back to Zayn, leaning down till he was face to face with Zayn's big, juicy cock.

Zayn placed his hands on Harry's ass, caressing it gently. He waited till Harry had his giant cock in his mouth, before spreading Harry's cheeks and licking a fat stripe over his hole. Harry gasped and accidently chocked on Zayn's dick.

They continued doing this for over 15 minutes before Zayn pulled away and patted Harry's arse, telling him to stop. Harry turned around and leaned down to whisper against Zayn's lips, "Want me to ride y-you daddy? Want me to r-ride your big cock until I'm beg-begging for you to let me come? Would you like t-that daddy?"

Zayn groaned as he nodded hastily, quickly fingering Harry to loosen him up more. And before long, Harry was sitting on the man's thick cock, breathing heavily.

Both of them started making out, as Harry adjusted to Zayn's big size. Soon enough, he started bouncing on his cock, making him whimper at his size. 

"You f-feel so good, baby. So t-tight for me" Zayn groaned, his hands clutching Harry's hips tightly.

Harry placed his hands flat on Zayn's toned chest, leaning down to kiss his neck. "Mmm, you a-are so b-big daddy." Zayn smirked before pulling the boy towards his face to kiss him.

They continued to make out until their lips were numb. Zayn thrusted his hips to meet Harry's weak bounces. Harry moaned out loudly as Zayn hit his bundle of nerves.

"You like that baby? You like when I fuck you l-like this, huh?" Zayn said huskily, fucking into Harry at a quicker pace.

Harry whimpered and nodded. Zayn flipped them over so that he was now on top. He wrapped Harry's legs around his waist as he stared down at the wrecked boy. He was looking so ethereal. His lips were swollen and red, his curls were a mess and his body was covered with hickeys.

Zayn leaned down to kiss him gently before he started thrusting again. Harry whimpered as Zayn picked up his pace. His hard cock was laying on his stomach, leaking fat beads of pre-cum. 

Zayn obviously noticed this and slowed down his pace, just to tease him. "N-no. No. D-don't stop. Pl-please!" Harry moaned out shamelessly. He was so close.

"You close baby?" Zayn asked, even though he knew the answer.

"Y-yes, yes! I am so fudging close!" Harry whispered, his eyes shut tightly.

"Hmm, since you've been such a good boy, I am going to let you come." 

Harry came as soon as the words left Zayn's lips, gripping the sheets tightly. Zayn groaned at the sight and came inside Harry just a few thrusts after.

Harry sighed contently as Zayn laid down on top of him. Zayn pulled out of him and laid on his side, staring at the beautiful curly boy next to him. Zayn leaned down to kiss him again and then wrapped an arm protectively around the boy's waist.

Harry happily became the small spoon, leaning against the man's hard chest. He hadn't felt so warm, since basically forever. "Go-goodnight Z-Zaynie." Harry whispered. "Goodnight princess." Zayn whispered back and both the males were out as a light after that.

And in the midst of all this, neither of them realized that Zayn wasn't wearing a condom during their intercourse....

-
Hi guys! I am so excited for this new book! Make sure to tell me if you liked it or not, cuz i love reading your comments.

The first few chapters might be a bit short but just bare with me.

And the smut was so bad T^T (sorry)

And, I have talked with the author of the book "If I got you" and she is okay with it, cuz i am not copying her book exactly. (her book is my inspiration tho)

Vote/Comment

Hope you have a good day💛💚