wait!!!

(Sasuke's pov)

I wake up with a head ache what did I do after drinking I look to the side expecting my naruto but it's.... SAKURA I sat up and me and sakura were naked I look at the door and there he was naruto he was crying"I th-thought you loved m-me I guess I was w-wrong"he runs outside I quickly put my underwear and short's on"wait!! It isn't what it looks like"it was too late he drove away just then sakura came out fully dressed"what happened"she looked at me and realized what happened"no no no your with naruto I-what happened".

(Naruto's pov)

I can't believe I trusted them just to find out this why does this have to happen to me just when I thought my life was perfect I stopped at my best friend shikamaru's house and knocked on the door"oh hey naru-"he seen me crying and pull's me in and sits me on the couch"naruto what happened" "I came in from sleeping over kiba's bc I was helping him plan his and konkuro's wedding and because I found out I was pregnant and when I came home I seen sasuke and sakura naked sleeping on my bed".

When I looked at him he looked super pissed" I can't believe that a**hole!!"he hugged me and I cried on his shoulder"well I'm moving to Japan to see my parents for a couple years do you wanna come with me to keep your mind off of him"I pulled away from the hug"that would be nice and I really wanna see shikaku them again"he smiled and sat up"great now help me pack we'll buy you clothes when we get to our destination"I nodded and helped pack.

(In Japan and shikamaru's pov)

We got to my clan home(oh yeah just saying the kyuubi and sharigan all the stuff in naruto is in this world too just a little modern)I knocked on the door"oh shikamaru it's nice too see you and... Naruto?"I told both my mom and dad what happened and asked if he can stay until I go back they agreed"thank you guys again for all the help" "no need dear it's a pleasure"we went to my room that we have to share since they didn't know about naruto coming.

We both went to shower when I was done I was watching t.v waiting for naruto to be finished when he was I couldn't help but blush and admire him.

I must admit I've been in love with him since we were 8 now that he's free I have a new start" I haven't worn stuff like this in so long"I chuckled a little"it suits you"he blushed a little and laughed as well"BOY'S DINNER IS REALLY"we walked down...

I must admit I've been in love with him since we were 8 now that he's free I have a new start" I haven't worn stuff like this in so long"I chuckled a little"it suits you"he blushed a little and laughed as well"BOY'S DINNER IS REALLY"we walked down and seen a whole buffet.

"Well I wanted to cheer naruto up a bit and why not start with all his favorite food" I looked at naruto and he had a soft sad smile"thank you yoshi-san"she nodded and we dug in when everyone was done we went to sleep well they did I stared at nar...

"Well I wanted to cheer naruto up a bit and why not start with all his favorite food" I looked at naruto and he had a soft sad smile"thank you yoshi-san"she nodded and we dug in when everyone was done we went to sleep well they did I stared at naruto for a while it's like a dream come true he's sleeping in the same bed as me I smiled and closed my eyes.

(A week later and sasuke's pov)

Ugh where is he I looked all over and he isn't anywhere in America I was cut out of thought when sakura called me"what" "sasuke I'm pregnant I'm not asking for you to be with me since I'm with hinata now but I want you to take care of her hinata is already pregnant we can't take care of both" I was mad I have to be stuff with a kid I never wanted but at the same time it is also mines.

I cringed at the thought of anyone but naruto having my child"fine"she said thank and hung up I went back to trying to find where naruto was maybe he's staying someone right now I called all his friends and they have no idea where he is there's only one person I haven't called yet.

Calling......

"Hello who's this?"

"It's me sasuke I need a favor"

"Oh what do you want"

Why does he sound so emotionless when I told him it was me never mind that

"Do you know where naruto is I looked everywhere I could in America but I couldn't find him"

(Shikamaru's pov)

That b***h only cares now that he's gone I can't tell him I know or that he's here

"No your his husband you should know did something happen"

He paused a little because of course he did he slept with naruto's girl best friend someone me and him knew since we were 10

"That doesn't matter did he visit you or call you or something"

Hmm maybe I can get him back a little

"Yeah he called earlier said something like 'rings off' or something he sounded super hung over"

I heard sasuke gasp at the 'rings off' part well obviously he actually naruto did get rid of it he sold it so everything of sasuke could be forgotten.

"Oh uh ok thanks bye"

I hung up and just then naruto came out"who was that"I smiled a little"just someone that had the wrong number"he nodded and sat down and watched t.v

(Back to sasuke's pov)

He got rid of the ring he officially left me no! Shikamaru said he was drunk he didn't mean to he still loves me I just need to find him and explain that it was an accident wherever he is.