Chapter 7

Picture of Louis! (He's a hottie :D )

It's been exactly a week since that shitty day. After the whole thing with Anthony I left the coffee shop and ran to the only other person I knew would take me with open arms.

Louis.

It felt so wrong using him like this, but I was in dire need for a warm body. And a place to stay seeing as I kicked myself out of my own apartment. I couldn't force myself to go back to get my stuff because I really just wanted to forget. Forget about the whole fucked up situation. And considering the plethora of distractions that Louis had on hand, I can't say forgetting has been hard.

You sort of get used to numbing all of your emotions, you don't even realize that you've lost sight of what made you hurt in the first place. Which is exactly what I need right now.

Slowly I opened my eyes welcoming the bright rays of sunshine that cut through the curtains in a soothing manner. Each ray perfectly highlighting a crease in the blanket Louis lazily tossed over my freezing body in the midst of my feverish rampage in which I proceeded to blackout. Just like every night since I've been here. My body was slowly wearing off of a high while Louis had left to the other room to do some questionable things. I couldn't bring myself to move a muscle because I felt perfectly comfortable in my current crashed out state. Haha crashed out - My names Crash - go figures.

"Crash" someone whispers from the doorway. I hadn't noticed his presence, but I knew it was Louis. I could already picture Louis's towering body lazily leaning into the doorway as he ruffled his ginger hair impatiently waiting for a response. He had done this without fail everyday since I had stayed over. Some days I couldn't be bothered to even pretend to act human and answer back. On the better days I would muster up a "leave me alone" and Louis would leave me until my body forced me to get up to eat and drink.

As much as he would deny it, Louis was a big softy at heart. He cared more about the people closest to him than you could ever give him credit for. And deep down I had a sneaking suspicion I was one of those people, and I can't say it didn't put a smile on my face every time I thought about it.

I slowly turn to face him and watch as he starts to tap his foot on the ground out of impatience - or worry. Because trust me I would be worried if I were him. All my life I've been the one that's had his shit figured out. I always got everything I wanted, and on the rare occasion I didn't, I never let it get me down. I was one of those guys that was so put together you wouldn't believe I was the same guy today.

I threw the covers off of me, knowing I owed him at least the motion to tell him I was awake.

I watch his head perk up as he slaps on a adorably toothy grin. God he was like a puppy.

"Louis" I say in my husky morning voice, just realizing how tired I sounded. Louis moves towards me in slow and sure strides as he makes it over to me and takes a seat next to me on the mattress. The mattress croaks eerily as he lies by my side awkwardly positioning himself so he was halfway on the ground, nudging me lightly to properly adjust.

I meekly move to give him space as he places his arm behind my head so I was resting on it like a pillow. I could feel his chest rise and fall slowly as his gaze landed on me scanning over my thin and shivering body. I had started to wither away, and it was evident. I guess you can't live off of whiskey and twizlers.

"How are you feeling Crash. " he murmurs quietly as if he was scared to wake me up even though he knew I was fully awake. I let out a small sigh not sure how to respond. The question was a lot more complicated than the answer I could offer him. I was feeling a million different things with every second that passed.