"Eh? ? ?"

It had actually touched it!

The little black cat raised its own paw and stared at it in disbelief. Traces of dust had even stuck themselves upon the fur of its paw, obvious that it had rubbed onto its paw when it had touched the crystal ball earlier!

"I..... I touched it? ?" The little black cat found it incredulous to believe itself as it stared at the dust stuck upon its paw before turning to look at Jun Wu Xie.

What was happening? Jun Wu Xie was not able to touch the crystal ball but the little black cat had been able to touch it so easily?

"Shall I..... try it on this one?" The little black cat asked as it looked at Jun Wu Xie with a rather bewildered expression. It swung its tail around and went over to the crystal ball by Jun Wu Xie's feet to move its paw forward a little.

'Gororo.....'

The crystal ball rolled over the wooden floor, a deep sound that rang out clearly.

"....." The little black cat was rather stunned.

The problem lay not in the ball!

Chapter 1532: "Strange Room (2)"

Jun Wu Xie stared at the crystal ball that was rolling further away through narrowed eyes. She attempted to touch it one more time but the result was the same, where she was unable to touch it.

Jun Wu Xie then recalled the words Tian Ze had said before she came into the room.

This room had originally been prepared for spirit bodies.

Jun Wu Xie's gaze then slowly shifted onto those crystal balls.

She was unable to touch these crystal balls but the little black cat could. It was possible that these crystal balls could only be touched by spirit bodies.

The Spirit Mastery race that Jun Wu Xie presented to people out there possesses power of the soul and that Spirit Reinforcement uses that very power. But at this very moment, Jun Wu Xie was suddenly feeling..... that she might have dug a hole for herself with her own words.

For her to place all these crystal balls onto the shelves, she would need to have the power of the soul.

Jun Wu Xie took a deep breath and slowly concentrated spirit power into her hands. Based on the method used in Spirit Healing Technique, she slowly transformed the spirit powers into the power of the soul bit by bit. When Gu Li Sheng had used this method in the past, Jun Wu Xie had felt that was a waste of spirit powers and would never have thought that she would put it to use one day.....

With her hands covered in the powers of the soul, Jun Wu Xie approached the crystal balls once more. She reached out her hands and moved them slowly towards a crystal ball. This time, she finally touched the crystal ball!

But in the very instant that her fingers just touched the crystal ball, she felt a strong suction force that quickly sucked away the power of the soul she shrouded her hands with!

At the same moment that the power of the soul disappeared, Jun Wu Xie's fingers immediately passed through the crystal ball.

"....." Jun Wu Xie looked at her fingers that had gone through the crystal ball, her eyes filled with puzzlement.

These crystal balls were not only things that spirit bodies were able to touch, but what was more terrifying about them was that they sucked away powers from the soul!