"Hello boys, or should I say farewell?" Lyanna laughed at her own joke.

"Farewell sister we will bring back an elk skin to make you a cloak with. You can show off the North in the South." It was Robb's turn to laugh.

"If we find the northern rose on our way we'll be sure to bring them back for you. Show them what a northern Queen looks like." Jon smiled at Lyanna.

"Goodbye boys I will see you tonight at the farewell feast." Lyanna waved them away.

Lyanna's father soon walked up to her. He had a grim expression on his face.

"Hello father." Lyanna greeted.

"Hello Lyanna." His voice was dark.

"Why are you so angry father?" Lyanna was scared now. He was never angry with her, well not like this.

"The Queen has demanded that you are forbidden from this feast and it seems you are since the King is much to drunk to understand." Ned looked over his shoulder and Lyanna's gaze followed. Robert was bellowing drunkenly at nothing oblivious to everyone around him. She looked away in disgust. How could she even trust this man? He would ruin everything.

"Alright father I won't go. Feasting was never high on my list of things to do anyways. Too many people." She gave Ned a smile before walking off.

Lyanna headed to the godswood to think. With everyone but the girls gone she wouldn't be disturbed. Suddenly Sansa ran up to Lyanna to tell her mother wanted them with the septa and princess Myrcella. Lyanna internally groaned, she hated stitching with a fury.

Once she got up to the stitching room everyone else filed in as well. Septa Mordane praised every single little thing Myrcella did but Lyanna didn't hate the princess. She seemed to be annoyed by it too. Lyanna heard Sansa and her friends Jeyne and Sarai giggling about the prince. They talked about how Sansa was going to be the future Queen and she blushed at that saying it was impolite to talk like that in front of the princess. Lyanna rolled her eyes at the silly girls and focused on tuning them out.

A noise started to prick at Lyanna's ears. It was persistent and was slowing growing louder.

"Do any of you hear that?" Lyanna asked the room.

"Oh Lyanna don't be silly it just u-" The septa began but the princess interrupted.

"No, no I hear it too Lyanna." And soon everyone could.

It was a low howl of a wolf, like a moan of grief Lyanna thought. It was Brans dire wolf howling over a lump on the ground. Lyanna ran like crazy to see what it was.

It was Bran himself.

He had fallen from the tower or that was what it seemed. But Bran never falls he never slips Lyanna thought. She looked up to the tower to see where he could have fallen form when she saw a flash of blonde form high up. Lyanna didn't know if it was somebody or if she was seeing things in her grief.

"Someone help me! He needs to see he Maester or he'll die! Please! The stable boys, cooks and guards came to help Lyanna carry Bran to his room. The septa ran to tell Maester Luwin about Bran. Once the servants and Lyanna made it to Brans room she sat down beside his bed where he was out cold.

Maester Luwin burst through the door to see Bran. He ushered Lyanna out so he could do his work and so she paced outside the door. It took awhile for her mother to show up to see her own broken son.

"Took you long enough to show up." Lyanna said in disgust.

"I had matters to attend to!" Her mother shouted.

"More important than your son!"

"Nothing it more important than my son I just couldn't... Couldn't see him...like this!" Catelyn broke into sobs before her daughter. Seeing her mother vulnerable made Lyanna sympathize and so she comforted her and pulled her in to rub her back. "I suppose I should thank you for going to the Capitol instead of me. I can't leave Bran like this."

"Sssshhh mother it is ok just relax and don't think about it. Bran will survive this, he is a Stark and he is strong." Lyanna comforted.

"No. I have to apologize to you. I have called you awful things that I shouldn't. That could have been you and I would have grieved in not apologizing to you. Going to court would be best for you. Maybe we can finally find you a husband that can handle you."

Lyanna laughed, "Not likely mother." She laughed back.

They stood there for awhile clinging to each other until the Maester came out.

"If he makes it through the night then he has a chance of waking but i make no promises. I'm sorry my dears." Luwin gave us a look of pity before taking his leave.

No matter what dream each of us had been so selfishly caught up in was gone now. It was broken and now something was beginning.

And it looked to be a nightmare.

~~~

So that is the end of the chapter!
I'm so glad like 90 people read this in like two days!
That is amazing keep it going on give us more reads!
I also urge you to vote and comment I love comments
And I will respond most of the time too!
So yea
Anyways
Stay faithful my readers
:)
Emily