it all started with the texts.

Tedi burst up and stopped crying as soon as she saw the notification. It felt like a little bundle of joy in her heart to know such a sweet innocent boy loved her just by a text (definitely isn't a lie). She screamed as they had a conversation all night until Riley text her. She started to question why, what, who, where and how this is happening but she wasn't complaining. She goes to sleep.

She woke up. heartbeat racing after the dream she just had. 4AM. Shes late for school, pulling on her skirt her phones bussing like mad and she doesn't notice. assembling the acting her brother bought her she ran to school to meet her friends. Ryleigh, Evie, Abigail, Ellie were all waiting at the bench they always sit at waiting for tedi to arrive. Tedi looks at them with a bright smile on her face while she speed-walks to them. Ryleigh and Evie question why shes in such a good mood and everyone else agrees. Tedi explains what happened the night before and they all OOOOO in sync. Tedi hides her face in her hands when George walks in with Riley. She thinks about how she would definitely strip dance for them at that moment but only for money #GIRLBOSS. George and Riley look over at Tedi and the girls and Ryleigh nudges Tedi to go speak to them. So she did. Tedi went up to them and you'll never guess what happened next.