~✨💙Luz x Fem Reader💙✨~

This was requested by abomination_rise so thank you lovey! :)  Anyways I hope y'all enjoy! Mwah! 💖

_______________________________________________________________________________________
✨~12:07 AM~✨
You and Luz were hiding behind a building as you checked the time.  "12:07.....Luz...do you really think they're here?" You whispered.  She nodded and crouched as she checked the surrounding area.  "By 12:09,yeah,they'll definitely be here..." She whisperers back as you sighed and put your phone in your backpack.  You checked the time again.  "12:08....almost time..." You mumbled.  She looked at you and slowly reached for your hand.  You held hers and you both exchanged worried looks. "Ready?" She asked.  You shrugged and fixed your posture.  "Then I'll ever be..." You said.  You both walked out from behind the building and hid behind a bush in front of a shop.  You watched as a person in a....suit?....approached you.  "Huh?" Luz grabbed a glyph from the bag and held it. "This is exciting! We are ACTUALLY here! On an ACTUAL MISSION!" You whispered as Luz smiled and rubbed the palm of her hand with your thumb. "Right?!" She said. You both then heard a loud crash. "Let's go inside." Luz stated as you both got up and ran inside the shop. Inside everything looked like it had been stolen from the decorations,the shelves,even the posters. "Ok this is...weird...." Luz whispered as you nodded and you began to look around the store. "Maybe...it's like a book store....cool...I guess...but where's the dude...or...dudette...or......" You noticed a small wooden chair in the corner of the room as you stared,confused. "Uhhh....so....anyone missing a chair?" You joked. Luz seemed amused at your joke and giggled but her facial expression quickly changed. "What was that?..." She said. You turned around and saw a tall person with that same suit on,with...a knife! You dodged as they tried to cut you. "Y/N OVER HERE!" Luz yelled. You ran over to her and she grabbed your hand. You (I know you might hate Y/N for this -0-) tripped over your shoelace but you got yourself up anyways. Luz was at the doorway to the store as she held out a hand. "Y/N,hurry!" She yelled.
"I know I just need to..!-" You we're cut off as your as widened. You stood there,stiff. You looked down and your eyes met the sight of a long,machete looking blade going through your stomach. "Y-Y/N?......" Luz stumbled upon her words. You couldn't help but cry as the knife was pulled out of your back. You screamed and fell to the ground. "Y/N!" Luz ran and picked up the machete as she held the hilt in her mouth. She picked you up (bridal style 😩) and got cut on her cheek in the process as the stranger used a dagger on her. "I'm sorry Y/N It was stupid! I was stupid!" She yelled,your vision got blurry,your hearing was fading in and out,and you felt pain. You fell unconscious as Luz upped her pace. "EDAAAA!" She yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💖At The Owl House💖

At the owl house,Luz saw Eda outside with King. "E-EDAA! PLEASE! HELP!" Luz yelled as her vocal cords screamed for a break. "Luz! He- Y/N?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Eda exclaimed as Luz showed her your bloody body. "GET HER INSIDE. NOW." Eda ordered. Luz took you inside and quickly put you on the couch. "Hooty! Get me the med supplies! ASAP!" Eda said.
Hooty nodded. He then grossly barfed up some gauze. She pressed it against your stomach as you hissed in pain. "Eda?.." You looked around and saw Luz pacing back and forth,King sitting still as a rock (which is surprising),Hooty trying to calm Luz down,and Eda in kneeling down in front of you. "Y/N!..stay very still...we need to stop the bleeding." She said firmly.
You laid back down and sighed. "Now can ANYONE! JUST ANYONE! TELL ME WHY YOU WENT OUTSIDE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!" Eda looked around the room and watched as Lus hung her head,tears forming in her eyes. "I'm looking at you,Luz." Eda said. Luz felt uncomfortable as she played with her hands. "Im...Im really sorry-" Eda stopped her,holding a hand out in front of her face. "We can finish this later..." Eda turned back to you and sighed. "I need some apple blood...you four stay here." Eda said. She then walked out of the room. Luz ran over to you and sat down on the floor. "Y/N..are you alright?" She asked. You groaned dramatically as she gasped. "Nah,it stings.,.but..I'm strong...I can handle it.."
"I'm really sorry I let you get hurt...I shouldn't of-" you interrupted her,gesturing for her to com closer. She did as so and you kissed her cheek. "You said I was awesome right? Then I can handle a little pain." You smiled as her face turned red.
"Besides...All that matters is that I'm still alive. That way I can be with you..." She the started to cry as she chuckled.
"Y/N..please...promise to not do that ever again! But....I guess it WAS pretty awesome being a spy.."
"See! You admitted to it! It was amazing!"

"Y/NNNN! You are such a goof !...But....your My goof...."

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey Everyone! I'm so glad to be getting this out! Oof this took long to do...but that's besides the point. I would like to thank you all so much for all the support you've given me over the past few months. I never expected this much love from all of y'all! I love each every one of you,no matter what you look like!
Outside AND Inside!

Remember Your Beautiful/Handsome/Stunning/Gorgeous!✨🌈💖💓💛