~🍬Golden Guard x Fem Reader🍬~

Requested by SweetCakeChild so thank you lovey! Anyways enjoy y'all! Mwah! 🌺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter fidgeted with his fingers as he sweat. "HUUUNNNTERRR! GUESS WHO'S BACK!?" You yelled opening the door to his room. "WAH?!- oh...it's you...hey Y/N.." He said turning back to his hands. "Why do you look even more depressed than usual?....GG?" You said crossing your arms as you raised an eyebrow. "Ugh..since when did you get even more unbearable?.."
He asked. "Yeah,Yeah,Yeah,Yeah...whatever...Let's just go already! We can't be late!" You said as you lifted him off the ground.
"Could you note?! I was doing something-" He paused watching you as you laughed leading him through the halls. "Fine....but whatever this is about make it quick." You nodded as he smirked. "Here we are!" You said as you lead him to a balcony. "Look! It's SO cute!" You said as he looked down at a small red bird.
"RASCAL?!" He yelled as you gasped. "That's his name?! Awwww Hunter! You have a name for him!" You said as the little bird flew over to your shoulder. Hunter frowned as he tried to hit it away. "Hey! Don't hit him! He's just a harmless little guy......he couldn't hurt a fly!" You said smiling at the bird as it chirped. Hunter stared in awe as the red little fella nuzzled into your neck.
"Aha! That tickles....I think I'm gonna call you....hmmm....Actually,rascal sounds fine...yeah...rascal..." You whispered as Hunter clenched his fist but relaxed quickly. "It's just some stupid bird!...." He whispered. "Are-.....Are you jealous Hunter?" You smirked as he blushed. "No! What?...No! What's wrong with you?!" He yelled as you cackled. "You are such a bad liar! But I'll let it slide.." You said as he sighed. You walked up and sat on the stone railing as he did the same. "Hey could you imagine what Lilith face would look like if we TP'd her room?" You asked as a smile crept up on the boy's face. "She'd definitely be pissed!" He said as you both broke down laughing. "Ah...you know GG...you can be nice to hang out with when your not all: "oh I'm hunter and I think I'm big and bad!" You teased him as he chuckled. "You do the same thing! You fancy pants!" He said as you smiled. You both turned to the dark night sky as you sighed relieved. "Hey Y/N....Can I ask you something?" He said.
"Sure! What's up?" You replied. "I was just thinking and...well..I-...well...there's this person I like and-" You cut him off putting your face closer to his. "YOU LIKE SOMEONE?! YOU HAVE A CRUSH?!" You yelled as your eyes lit up. "Y-Yeah..She's funny,Cool,and...really fun to hang out with.." He said as you raised an eyebrow. "Ok ya lost me! Just tell me who it is already! The suspense is killing me!...." You said as he began to sweat. "Ummm....It's you..." he said. You stopped dead in your tracks as your jaw dropped. "Me?....Huh..." You turned to rascal as he chirped. "Umm...It's alright if you don't-...You don't have to you know..." He mumbled as you held his hand softly. "No Hunter,I like you to..." You whispered. He froze as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I think I might love you..." he whispered back as you began to laugh. "Well....I know I love you....Hunter..." You whispered as he rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb. "That's...great...Im..glad.."
______________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya! I hope y'all enjoyed! I was in a rush so that is why this was so short. I love you guys so much! Mwah!
Remember your Beautiful/Handsome/Stunning/Gorgeous! ✨🌈⭐️