08|𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘟 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘟 𝘖𝘧 𝘟 𝘚𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴

Start from the beginning

You immediately caught it and gripped it's worn end as you swung and pointed it towards the Captain.

"Don't be a brute Kahla." Captain Harper said. "Sword dancing is an art, don't just swing your sword any kind of way."

You gasped as you realized you were pit against Captain Harper in a sword dancing battle and your full sword swing broke the rhythm.

You looked towards Kite for instruction and he gave you a confident nod, knowing he taught you a bit of sword skills and you used it against a sea monster. He was confident you could hold your own, but for how long he didn't have a clue.

"I know you're my guest Kahla, but allow me to go first." Harper spoke.

You arched your browns in confusion until suddenly like a solemn entity Captain Harper twirled his feet creating a soft raddle from the heel of his fancy boots.

His long cape whipped you in the face blinding you from his gentle movements. He was delicate and careful yet striking as he continued to whirl around you until he gripped your waist and stood behind you.

He swung his sword fast towards your neck in a way that added a frightening swoosh to the music.

It put the audiences in a state of panic until you quickly swung the blade to the center of your eye site adding a palpitating panic to the melody.

Captain Harper hummed and fought your grip as he placed his hand on the other side of his blade and used his strength to clash his sword against yours.

But you brought the heel of your foot back and kicked him in the nuts causing him to release you from his grip allowing you a chance to escape.

You twirled away and held your sword up to the air in an angle showcasing your victory.

You paused and pointed your sword towards Captain Harper who breathed in and out heavily fighting the pain in his groin.

The entire crew snickered at the Captain who would normally get sweet serenades or tokens of affection from women because of his striking beauty. But getting a kick to his nuts was something new.

The spotlight was put on you and you stood under the glow of the angelic light. You turned to look at Kite who stood mesmerized by you.

It gave you a boost of confidence and so you continued the sword dance as you decided to tease Captain Harper.

You swayed your hips to the music and tippy toed your feet as you elongated your legs and did a three-four step around the Captain.

A circus like melody played and you moved your body in a comedic and raunchy way as you swung your sword and landed mini jabs on the Captain.

He lowered his head in a defeated stance and you placed your sword under his chin and brought his head back up.

He smirked and swung his sword up so that it knocked yours out of your hand and sent it flying in the other direction.

The music changed as it followed the scurrying of your feet backwards as Captain Harper pointed his sword towards your heart and forced you to flee.

It was then that you were backed in a corner with no way to escape.

Until suddenly Kite tapped Captain Harpers shoulder and gestured for himself to cut in.

The Captain hummed and faced the animal hunter who had a stoic look on his face.

Immediately Captain Harper resorted to his sneaky angelic moves but Kite didn't fold for them.

He stared down the Captain who ran circles around him and watched him like a hawk, awaiting for him to pounce.