chapter 5

october 12th, 2020
kyra pov
i woke up and dave was asleep wrapped up on me. i said "you always knocked out yo," i moved a little and his eyes opened.

he said "what you doing?"

i said "i gotta pee."

he moved over and i rolled off the bed. he smacked my ass before i got up. i went and used the bathroom. after i washed my hands and face.

i went back into his room and he was laying there waiting on my ass. i sat on his waist and he gripped up my butt. he said "back to bed."

he pulled my body down onto his and rubbed my back til we both fell asleep. when we woke back up it was noon and he squeezed my ass. i looked up and kissed his face.

he said "gimme a real kiss."

i pecked his lips a few times before he gripped my ass up and i gave him a real kiss. i said "gimme a real kiss."

he mugged me before kissing me and pulling down my shorts. i laughed and said "what you want some pussy?"

he laughed before flipping us over. he pushed into me as he kissed on my neck. dave said "shit."

i felt him wrap my legs around him. i said "fuck dave."

when we eventually both finished we got into the shower. i said "what we finna do?"

he said "issa surprise, just dress warm."

i got dressed in an off white jumpsuit with chestnut uggs with a chestnut corduroy jacket with matching off white sherpa fur. dave said "you so fine."

he drove us to this big ass pumpkin farm. it was weed friendly so we smoked in our ride through.

we got some pumpkins for my house since he don't really want any. we got him a little one for his house. he gave me a kiss and said "you really one of a kind to have a hood nigga out here in a pumpkin patch."

i laughed and said "well you planned it, i like seeing you out ya comfort zone tho."

he said "mhm i got something for you too, in the car."

i said "what?"

"issa surprise," dave said.

gcc "ok can we get apple cider and donuts?"

he laughed and said "yeah, it better be good too."

we went to the stand and bought the warm apple cider and half dozen donuts. we went to the car and dave was staring at me.

i said "what??"

i stared back at him and he kissed me. he said "don't make me eat yo pussy ina mf pumpkin patch."

i laughed and then kissed his face. i said "gimme a kiss."

he gave me a kiss and said "aighttt now listen ky, you rey be my girlfriend mamas?"

i looked at him and my eyes widened a little. i was bouta say you being fr, when he said "and i'm being serious kyra."

i smiled and said "yea i guess teddy."

he laughed and said "good cause i got you this."

he pulled out a box and handed it to me. i gave him a kiss and said "why you ain't tell me cause i would've gotchu something, thank ya papa."

i opened it and it was a cuban link with diamonds all over it. i said "daveeee, you didn't have to get this babe omg."

i felt tears building up cause this was so sweet and no one has ever done this before. he said "you such a crybaby, yo."

he pulled me over to him in the car and all. he said "what you crying for?"

i said "causeaintnobodyeverdidnunlikethis-"

gco by him kissing me and he gripped up my face, he said "it's gon be a lot of shit i do for you ain't nobody ever did before. that's because you my chick and you deserve it. you ain't supposed to want or need for anything and ima show you that. now gimme a kiss and stop crying mamas."

he wiped my tears and kissed my lips again. i said "ima fuck the shit outta you yo."

he laughed and said "here her freaky ass go."

i laughed before going back into my seat. he said "let's go fine ass."

we went back to his house and he wrapped his arms around me soon as he opened the door. he picked me up and went right upstairs. he threw my ass on the bed, he put my cuban link onto my neck. he said "now you can take the rest of that shit off," i laughed as he stripped. i started stripping and once i stripped i grabbed my phone. i started taking a video and he gripped my throat up and made my ass look right up.

i ended the video and gave him a kiss. he grabbed a blunt from the side table before lighting it. i posted the video and captioned it— the one💞🦋

i smiled as i seen him repost it and passed me the blunt. he said "hop on this dick yo."

i hit the blunt as i sat on him. i put the blunt into his mouth and started riding him. i put one hand on his chest and the other on my leg, he said "yeah turn tf around, you trying me right now and you know it."

i felt myself squeeze around him as he pushed my ass onto my back and hit my shit. i said "fuck dave."

he said "where you want me nut ma?"

as he hit my spot i said "right there dave, shit."

he was kissing on my neck and we both came. he laughed and said "yo i'm so done with ya ass."

i said "it's aight babeee i know you ain't neva had a supersoaka like myself."

he laughed at my ass again and said "it's aight turn around ky."

he flipped my ass around before pushing back inside me. he gripped up my hips and was kissing my back as he hit it. he said  "you gon cum huh? let it out."

he had me bussing back to back. once we finished  he said "come here ."

he kissed my lips and said "let's go get some food."

i put on a grey thong with a grey long sleeve jumpsuit, a blue ripped cropped jean jacket, and my uggs. he said "now she wanna have her ass out."

i said "it's covered, aww lemme brush my hair and we can go."

i was in the mirror brushing my hair and he tryna post pictures being cute on the side of me. i gave him a side eye before taking some picturess of myself.

he hopped in my picture and i said "now did i hop in your pictures sir?"

he said "no but you should've."